Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 12th, 2023, 07:19 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Everett, WA - WA North NHSD Tournament 10/28/23

Thanks. I will update the participants list.
Old October 15th, 2023, 10:44 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Wow! you made some seriously competitive 'stock' armies : ) That's probably a good thing.

Surprised Marro Warriors were not on the restricted list.

I will get to plotting & planning an Army.

Thanks for organizing.
Old October 16th, 2023, 11:08 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yes, I was thinking that Marro Warriors would be restricted as well, but the more I played with building armies, the more I realized that they help many armies only as a filler. Can't really build an army around them. I think it is a good call.
Old October 19th, 2023, 10:04 PM

I have heard a rumor that we might have a @ROADRAGE and son sighting at our event. Oh my. How many years has it been? Just the rumor is making this event exciting, for me. Time to build a couple more maps just in case.

EDIT: Two more maps have been added. Check the OP.

Last edited by Nomad; October 19th, 2023 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Added maps
Old October 21st, 2023, 03:06 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Oh Neat

Haven't seen ROADRAGE in ages. Would love to see him again.

~Dysole, excited for things
Old October 21st, 2023, 04:19 PM

Re: Oh Neat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Haven't seen ROADRAGE in ages. Would love to see him again.

~Dysole, excited for things
Hopefully they are thinking about the Battle Ground event as well.
Old October 22nd, 2023, 09:40 PM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

Maps and glyph selections look great I’m so excited to play it’s been to long since my last tournament.

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5
Old October 24th, 2023, 09:26 PM

Hello all. We are only five days away from tournament time. We are up to 15 confirmed participants and three maybes. Keep me posted if you have any changes in status. We have room for two more if you want to join in on the fun. I will be ordering food from the caterer (me) on Thursday ... thank you.

Please pay attention to the prize table opportunity listed in the OP if you would like to partake in the possibility.

Tagged: @obfuscatedhippo @Huskies16 @lafleurhero @White Q Knight @Cinnamaldehyde @Dr.Goomonkey @ROADRAGE @RoseHeart @Shaolin Subterfuge @DerrylTheHero
Old October 25th, 2023, 03:30 AM

ROADRAGE is surprisingly tart

As long as our other Oregon member WQK is still going I'll be there with Roadrage jr. and Elkslayer88.

Nice spin on the format and great job on setting this up. Look forward to seeing you Nomad and thanks for opening up your fort for the event!!!

Cheers........

Tourney record 99-20 headsup(23 tourneys)10-4 team (3 tourneys)0-1-2 ffa
25 master sets,4+ of every terrain exp.,every hero and 3+ of every common. Playing since 2007.
Old October 25th, 2023, 01:16 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Roadrage back! Awesome. I wish I could make it to the Everett event to roll some dice with you all. Hopefully you can make the Battleground event so jr. can whoop on me like the old days!
Old October 25th, 2023, 04:54 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Long time no scape there RR! We've moved across country to Missouri so I got to play last weekend in Columbia with my fellow VC dude Sir Heroscape and the guys down there. Hope everyone has a blast!

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 25th, 2023, 09:41 PM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

Looks like I’ve got most of the old North West Villans coming with me looking forward to and epic day of Scaping.

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events