Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old March 3rd, 2014, 08:51 AM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: DropBox for Site Improvement Ideas

This isn't so much an idea as a potential bug I found: when commenting on downloads the "Delete" button shows up, but doesn't seem to do anything.
Old April 12th, 2014, 03:30 PM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker

It would be cool if you guys could make a heroscapers app for android.

This is a calf The best heroscape player ever in the world

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=49181
Old April 12th, 2014, 06:40 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Karasavidis View Post
Why? An app would most likely have less / different features than the website which makes for a more Disparate user experience between using a pc and using their phone. There are already too many unnecessary apps.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 13th, 2014, 08:17 AM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Why? An app would most likely have less / different features than the website which makes for a more Disparate user experience between using a pc and using their phone. There are already too many unnecessary apps.
It would be easier for people who don't have excess to a computer they could tap on an app on their phone and get it anywhere. I however admit that it wouldn't be as good as the computer but you could still post and view threads.
Alex

This is a calf The best heroscape player ever in the world

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=49181
Old April 13th, 2014, 09:05 AM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have a dumbphone that can access very basic web sites. HSers works fine on that phone; there are very few functions that don't work for me. I personally don't think an app would help, since anything that works on my dumbphone should work even better on anybody else's smartphone.
Old April 13th, 2014, 10:12 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
It would be easier for people who don't have excess to a computer they could tap on an app on their phone and get it anywhere. I however admit that it wouldn't be as good as the computer but you could still post and view threads.
Alex
Let me put it this way: There is an app for Heroscapers.com on Android, it's called Google Chrome. I use it to "post and view threads" on Heroscapers.com every day.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 22nd, 2014, 07:42 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

I suggest merging the forums for "Official Marvel Rules and FAQ's" and "Marvel News" into Marvel Discussion. They aren't used anymore and IMO looks bad to have February as the last posting date.
Old April 25th, 2014, 05:39 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

I'd suggest making a :marvel: icon that would produce this:

Or something like it, to match the etc icons.
Old July 29th, 2014, 10:07 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I tried to search for the term General (as in Heroscape Generals) in Thread titles and this came up:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The following errors occurred with your search:
  1. Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
The following words are is either very common, too long, or too short and were was not included in your search : General
I know it's not too long or too short... So no pun intended right?
Old July 29th, 2014, 11:29 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The old server needed some babying regarding searches for performance reasons, and a few common words/phrases weren't allowed in searches because of that ("heroscape, master set, marvel, swarm of the marro, general").

We no longer need to worry about such searches, so we have now removed those restrictions. Feel free to make your "general" search.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old August 11th, 2014, 07:21 PM
Bugger

I'd like to suggest adding a "Quote Splitter" button to the posting toolbar. Lots of people, especially when replying to lengthy posts, like to split up the quotes into points or thoughts and reply to each one separately. This requires typing out the respective [QUOTE] and [/QUOTE] brackets in each spot one desires to end one section of the quote and begin another.

All the button would have to do would be adding the following code at the cursor:
Code:
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]
This is nothing immediately necessary, but I also would guess it'd take 15 minutes or so to implement, if you're able to edit the post editor. Quote splitting makes replies easier to follow, and I expect that having the button would not only facilitate that for people who like to do it but also encourage people who don't to try it out.
Old August 11th, 2014, 09:06 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by El T View Post
I'd like to suggest adding a "Quote Splitter" button to the posting toolbar. Lots of people, especially when replying to lengthy posts, like to split up the quotes into points or thoughts and reply to each one separately. This requires typing out the respective brackets in each spot one desires to end one section of the quote and begin another.

All the button would have to do would be adding the following code at the cursor:
Code:

Quote:

This is nothing immediately necessary, but I also would guess it'd take 15 minutes or so to implement, if you're able to edit the post editor. Quote splitting makes replies easier to follow, and I expect that having the button would not only facilitate that for people who like to do it but also encourage people who don't to try it out.
Awesome idea! I've needed it several times myself.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online