Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old May 9th, 2024, 10:56 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Gen Con 2024 Roll Call

Awesome! Copy the post above you, tagging everyone, and add your name on the next line.

Gencon is awesome. You’ll have a blast.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 11th, 2024, 08:33 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Saturday is extremely busy and everyone is trying to get a game in.
I would reserve that as soon as possible. Good luck.
Do you take I69 to Indy? If you stay on that it takes you straight to Meridian.
Just saw this thread, so a little late in replying. I69 from the north (looks like you are in Michigan) mergers into I465 (Indy "circle" interstate) on the northeast side of Indy. Take I465 south to I70 west. I70 west takes you to downtown Indy. Note: there is a lot of construction on the I69/I465 interchange, so watch the signs carefully as there have been some exit layout changes.
Old May 11th, 2024, 11:03 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Planning to be there. Just bought my badge this morning.

1. @Hahnarama
2. @lefton4ya
3. @Muskie
4. @Mythic
5. @Sir Heroscape
6. @Tiamat
7. @happyjosiah
8. @Dad_Scaper
9. @KidScaper
10. @MegaSilver
11. @gamjuven (?)
12. @Chris Perkins
Old May 11th, 2024, 01:31 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
Quote:
Saturday is extremely busy and everyone is trying to get a game in.
I would reserve that as soon as possible. Good luck.
Do you take I69 to Indy? If you stay on that it takes you straight to Meridian.
Just saw this thread, so a little late in replying. I69 from the north (looks like you are in Michigan) mergers into I465 (Indy "circle" interstate) on the northeast side of Indy. Take I465 south to I70 west. I70 west takes you to downtown Indy. Note: there is a lot of construction on the I69/I465 interchange, so watch the signs carefully as there have been some exit layout changes.
Nah, that is bad info. Stay on I69. It becomes a regular road that takes you straight to Meridian. A little busy by the fair but otherwise a super smooth route. 465 is horrid. Trust me, I have made this trip many, many times.

1. @Hahnarama
2. @lefton4ya
3. @Muskie
4. @Mythic
5. @Sir Heroscape
6. @Tiamat
7. @happyjosiah
8. @Dad_Scaper
9. @KidScaper
10. @MegaSilver
11. @gamjuven (?)
12. @Chris Perkins
13. Tornado

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 11th, 2024, 06:20 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Nah, that is bad info. Stay on I69. It becomes a regular road that takes you straight to Meridian. A little busy by the fair but otherwise a super smooth route. 465 is horrid. Trust me, I have made this trip many, many times.
Sorry man you are now spreading "bad info". I 69, I just love saying that out loud, is now a real interstate. It goes all the way to Evansville, IN. If you follow 69 it will take you down the east side of 465, which as Retlaw said, is a construction nightmare. That entire NW corner( 69/465/ closed 82nd street/Binford) is a hot mess.

I think you are referring to Binford Blvd which is a mess trying to exit onto since the 82nd street exit right before hand is closed for the next 2 years.

If you take the Binford?Fall creek option better check the day you travel there have been ongoing closures due to the construction around the Fairground.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old May 11th, 2024, 07:23 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
Quote:
Sorry man you are now spreading "bad info". I 69, I just love saying that out loud, is now a real interstate. It goes all the way to Evansville, IN. If you follow 69 it will take you down the east side of 465, which as Retlaw said, is a construction nightmare. That entire NW corner( 69/465/ closed 82nd street/Binford) is a hot mess.

I think you are referring to Binford Blvd which is a mess trying to exit onto since the 82nd street exit right before hand is closed for the next 2 years.

If you take the Binford?Fall creek option better check the day you travel there have been ongoing closures due to the construction around the Fairground.
Yep - What Hahnarama said. I travel that way at least twice a month. Binford Blvd (what I69 becomes if you don't get on I465) has lots of stop lights and construction at the fairgounds (38th street area) that has lanes closed (made that mistake last month). Once it becomes Fall Creek Parkway, it is a little better, but still stop lights and then you still have to eventually turn south off of Fall Creek onto one of the N/S streets for the last couple of miles to get downtown, and due to construction/closures on Capital Ave around Methodist hospital it has increased traffic on the other streets.

Also, out of curiosity, I put it in Google Maps, and it also says to use I465 to I70 to get downtown as the quickest route.
Old May 11th, 2024, 08:56 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

It completely changed from last year?
Thanks for the info.
Old Yesterday, 01:09 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

1. @Hahnarama
2. @lefton4ya
3. @Muskie
4. @Mythic
5. @Sir Heroscape
6. @Tiamat
7. @happyjosiah
8. @Dad_Scaper
9. @KidScaper
10. @MegaSilver
11. @gamjuven (?)