Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 13th, 2019, 01:55 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Axe Cop - initial playtesting

Wonderful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 13th, 2019, 05:57 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Awesome stuff. Those pics should work, I'll get back to you soon. Do you have comic and background preferneces, @quozl ?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 13th, 2019, 06:08 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The best ones I think are in B&W but this color cover of the first collection is pretty iconic:

As for background, anything really.

Quote:
Old February 13th, 2019, 07:36 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

The mini pics work, and the comic too. Thanks!

Old February 13th, 2019, 07:50 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Was the original comic in black and white? You could do a black and white alternate card. Something I thought would have been cool for the Ninja Turtles. Just tossing out what pops in my head
Old February 13th, 2019, 07:53 PM

Yep, take a look at www.axecop.com/archives/

Quote:
Old February 13th, 2019, 11:02 PM

We don't have black and white cards for our Walking Dead zombies, so I'm less keen on that idea, but it could be cool if someone finds good comic art for it.

EDIT: Also, is there a predetermined aesthetic for the Nope! in the comics? If so, is there an image that would be iconic for the markers?

Old February 13th, 2019, 11:22 PM

There's not a visual "Nope!" in the comics but I'm imagining a rubber stamp like this, except a lot less distressed:

Quote:
Old March 7th, 2019, 06:57 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Any movement here?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 8th, 2019, 09:28 AM

I plan on finishing the playtest for him tonight. Meanwhile, any concerns to look for? @dok , @Dysole and @Soundwarp SG-1

Quote:
Old March 8th, 2019, 09:28 AM

I plan on finishing the playtest for him tonight. Meanwhile, any concerns to look for?
@dok , @Dysole and @Soundwarp SG-1

Quote:
Old March 9th, 2019, 11:19 AM

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Axe Cop

Army Test
Map: The Swamps of Oighir Scath (no glyphs)
Units: Axe Cop (280), Zatanna, Katana, Catwoman, Plastic Man vs. Hand Ninja x2, Foot Ninja, Karai, Hand Mystics, Mr. Zsasz, Shredder

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: The Swamps of Oighir Scath (no glyphs)
Units: Axe Cop (180), Commisioner Gordon, Batman (250), Robin (100), Alfred, Beat Copsx2, Whirlwind vs Luke Cage, Wolverine, Spider-Man (250), Firestar, Squirrel Girl

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Rocky Mounds (no glyphs)
Units: same teams as last game, just a different map

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I think he plays very much like how he acts in the comics. Very swingy but also a reliable wounder. I think somewhere around 180 is good.

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library