Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 9th, 2012, 09:10 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Zangief (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
There's no size designation. He should be Medium; otherwise no ladders and exempt from a ton of special powers.
Size is listed in the usual spot on the second post. Medium 6.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
GRAPPLING
Before attacking, you may switch Zangief and any small or medium figure he is engaged with, if possible. Switched figures never take leaving engagement attacks.

And I see Piledriver is also before attacking. Maybe they should be combined?

PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING
Before attacking, you may switch Zangief and any small or medium figure he is engaged with, if possible. Switched figures never take leaving engagement attacks. After switching, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 16 or higher, the switched figure may roll no more than 2 defense dice when attacked by Zangief's normal attack this turn.
Not a bad idea, but Piledriver is the name of one of his signature moves in the game. I'd hate to lose the theme by making the power name more generic. Open to other ideas though if having two 'after moving' powers seems odd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I do not think they should be combined, because it requires you to switch figures in order to roll. I would prefer the option of educing defenses without having to switch positions.
Good point.
Old November 9th, 2012, 09:24 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Wink Re: The Book of Zangief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
NAME = ZANGIEF

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = BRAWLER
PERSONALITY = DAUNTLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = 6

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 160?

GRAPPLE
After moving, you may switch Zangief with an opponent's adjacent small or medium figure. Figures moved by Grapple never take any leaving engagement attacks.

PILEDRIVER 16
Before attacking, you may choose an adjacent small or medium figure and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 16 or higher, the chosen figure may roll no more than 2 dice for defense when attacked by Zangief's normal attack this turn.

SPINNING LARIAT SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 5.
If Zangief inflicts one or more wounds with this special attack, you may use this special attack one additional time.
I am not crazy.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old November 9th, 2012, 09:31 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

I looked at it twice, I swear
Old November 9th, 2012, 09:34 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Which is why eyewitness accounts are so unreliable.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old November 9th, 2012, 10:43 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Not a bad idea, but Piledriver is the name of one of his signature moves in the game. I'd hate to lose the theme by making the power name more generic. Open to other ideas though if having two 'after moving' powers seems odd.
Well, maybe you'd like this?

PILEDRIVER
Before attacking, choose a small or medium figure Zangief is engaged with and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-15, you may switch Zangief and the chosen figure, if possible. Switched figures never take leaving engagement attacks. If you roll 16 or higher, the chosen figure may roll no more than 2 defense dice when attacked by Zangief's normal attack this turn.

It changes it a bit as this way you get one or the other but not both. The theme is that if he rolls well he gets a more successful piledriver move but if he doesn't roll so well, he can at least move the figure around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 9th, 2012, 11:02 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I honestly just think it's fine as it, we don't need to complicate the power. He should have the ability to just Grapple, just Piledrive, or both if he wants.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 9th, 2012, 11:23 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I honestly just think it's fine as it, we don't need to complicate the power. He should have the ability to just Grapple, just Piledrive, or both if he wants.
Yeah, gotta agree. Maybe we make Grapple "instead of moving" if we're worried about turn order?

The only one place I would really like to see a change is subtracting from the roll for Piledriver against figures with Super Strength. It should be much harder to Piledrive Thor or Superman than Luke Cage or Nightwing.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 10th, 2012, 01:37 AM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Or just have it subtract 2 defense dice instead of limit the defense dice to two.

Quote:
Old November 10th, 2012, 01:46 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Or just have it subtract 2 defense dice instead of limit the defense dice to two.
That's our "fear" schtick, though. I kind of like it as is, with a limit on Superstrength figures like Bats suggested.
Old November 10th, 2012, 01:48 AM

That's fine. But we need to simplify this design so it doesn't have two powers that trigger at the same time.

Quote:
Old November 10th, 2012, 07:43 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

How about:

PILEDRIVER
After choosing a small or medium figure to attack and before rolling attack dice, you may roll the 20-sided die. Subtract 2 from your roll if the defending figure has the Superstrength symbol. If you roll a 16 or higher, the defending figure cannot roll more than 2 defense dice against Zangief's normal attack this turn.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old November 10th, 2012, 08:37 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Cool design GP

My only comment really is to ask why his defense is 5?

He's human and not wearing any kind of protection. He's not overly fast or agile. Punisher has defense of 5 because of body armor, just as Batman and others that are human and have higher defense. If not full body armor, their great martial arts skills and bullet resistant costumes account for a defense of 5. Nor does he have a weapon or anything that he can use to deflect projectiles.

I don't mind the life of 5 for him, being that he's a big burly meathead looking dude, but there is no reason for a defense of 5 IMO.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library