Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old February 8th, 2010, 03:33 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Wulfhunter667's Hero Customs - Superbowl Sunday Update

For Gorilla Grodd's Telekeneitc Blast Special Attack, do you want to limit it to removing Order Markers only on Unique Heroes? With it's current wording, you could attack a single squad, destroy the figure and all of the others lose thier turns. That doesn't seem thematic.
Old February 8th, 2010, 05:07 PM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!

Excellant suggestion on Capt. Boomerang, Chronos and Grodd. I will take all under advisement, review and revise, and hopefully, have mock-up replacements ASAP. Decided to start placing mock-ups on here first, that way will only have finished product online. For example, see Blue Beetle below. Preproduction mock up, no graphics.

Comments?
Old February 8th, 2010, 05:21 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Blue Beetle

Martial Artist just seems like Disengage and Counterstrike jammed into one ability. Is there any reason you just don't put the two seperate abilities on the card?

Again, BB Gun Special Attack should probably only effect Unique Heroes.

Otherwise, it seems like a pretty solid card.
Old February 8th, 2010, 06:23 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I agree about martial artist. Just a mash up of two abilities but they don't really go together..

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old February 8th, 2010, 08:12 PM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Blue Beetle

Martial Artist just seems like Disengage and Counterstrike jammed into one ability. Is there any reason you just don't put the two seperate abilities on the card?

Again, BB Gun Special Attack should probably only effect Unique Heroes.

Otherwise, it seems like a pretty solid card.
Truth is, Martial Artist is Disengage and Counterstrike in one ability. My reasoning is that, if Phantom Walk, two move abilities in one, can exist, why can't there be an ability with two combat abilities.
But you are right about the BB Gun. Will change.
Old February 8th, 2010, 08:17 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfhunter667 View Post
Truth is, Martial Artist is Disengage and Counterstrike in one ability. My reasoning is that, if Phantom Walk, two move abilities in one, can exist, why can't there be an ability with two combat abilities.
The only issue I see is that they're not both combat abilities. One is a defensive ability and the other is a movement ability. The powers kick in at two seperate points during gameplay. I think that's what makes it seem awkward.
Old February 8th, 2010, 08:30 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, they would only work together if they were linked in an action. For example, if when the Counter Strike kicked in, the character immediately moved out of the engagement x# of spaces without receiving a leaving engagement attack.

I'm not saying it should be like that,but if it were, then it would make sense to be under one power.
Old February 8th, 2010, 08:32 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfhunter667 View Post
The only issue I see is that they're not both combat abilities. One is a defensive ability and the other is a movement ability. The powers kick in at two seperate points during gameplay. I think that's what makes it seem awkward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
Yeah, they would only work together if they were linked in an action. For example, if when the Counter Strike kicked in, the character immediately moved out of the engagement x# of spaces without receiving a leaving engagement attack.

I'm not saying it should be like that,but if it were, then it would make sense to be under one power.
This is good advice and sound reasoning.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old February 8th, 2010, 08:38 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Grungebob has been hanging around the comic custom area a lot lately, and adding some serious value.

Maybe he's doing some research for the Reinforcements Arrive.

(Oh boy, did I just open a possible can of rumor worms?)
Old February 8th, 2010, 08:41 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
Quote:
Grungebob has been hanging around the comic custom area a lot lately, and adding some serious value.

Maybe he's doing some research for the Reinforcements Arrive.

(Oh boy, did I just open a possible can of rumor worms?)
Um... you are aware that that wave was finished long ago. Those units are already designed and playtested... and quite fun.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old February 8th, 2010, 09:26 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Um... you are aware that that wave was finished long ago. Those units are already designed and playtested... and quite fun.
Can I just say that I have never been a jealous person, but I am envious of you right now!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old February 8th, 2010, 09:34 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Quote:
I can't believe you just went there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations