Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old October 16th, 2014, 09:20 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: brandonwiker's battles: We're back! Predict this next on

Well met!

Wiker can screen indefinitely with Rats, and has the only range - should win.
Old October 23rd, 2014, 08:11 PM

Lesur is surprisingly tart
Re: brandonwiker's battles: We're back! Predict this battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Hello scapers! I'm sure you have all been giddy in your seats waiting for another video from me, it's been a couple busy months, but I am finally getting around to recording a game! Time for another epic video of Wiker vs Andy!

This next game will be played on a map that Andy found on this website, but I do not have the link to it, nor the name. It uses 1 RttFF, and 1 RotV. We are playing a draft pool game!

POOL:
Ne-Gok-Sa
Zettian Guards
Izumi Samurai
Rats x3
Guilty McCreech
Warforged Soldiers x3
Dumutef Guard x2
Otanashi
Saylind
Syvarris
Theracus
Warriors of Ashra x3

Our drafted armies:

Andy- Warforged Soldiers x3, Dumutef Guard, Ne-Gok-Sa, Theracus- 14 spaces, 395 points

VS

Wiker- Rats x3, Warriors of Ashra, Syvarris, Guilty McCreech, Dumutef Guard, Zettian Guards- 21 spaces, 395 points

Who's gonna win?

Also, we are also thinking about trying the "Make the most of your life" scenario soon, where each player will have probably 6-10 life total in their army, regardless of point cost of the units in the army.
Sorry Andy but I vote Wicker. He has the range advantage and the glyph grabbing rats. Plus the WoA will be able to hold your units for a long time while Syvarris shoots them with 4 attack twice per turn (Syvarris MUST have height).
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
ADDING MORE, Andy and I have been talking about doing a sort of "hunger games" battle scenario, where there will be a map with 4, 6, or 8 sections that each have different traps and dangers that happen based on a D20 roll in between rounds, to emulate the sort of stuff that happens in the movies while the tributes are in the combat area. This idea is still in the rough draft phase, but if YOU post your interest to see it, we will certainly become motivated to see it through, so don't be shy!
I like this idea. Can't wait to see the battle.

I am a supporter of Star Wars, HeroScape, Age of Mythology and Ninja Ponies. Don't judge my good taste.
Support the Sasquatch Militia. We are looking for people like YOU!
Old October 25th, 2014, 11:12 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So that's two votes for Wiker and one for Andy!

Any other guesses? I should have the video up tomorrow, it will probably be about 30 minutes long!

Also, I'm really looking to start sending out a prize to one correct prediction for each battle (maybe every other battle, I'll figure out a system.) I'll probably start off with handing out one of the new VC customs, the figures and associated card will be the first prize. My plan is to buy two sets of a VC custom, one for our game, and one to give away! And I'm really looking to get the ebon armor, so that will be the first prize! I will make it clear when I will be giving them away, so stick around! I still have yet to print the card and order the figures.
Old October 25th, 2014, 12:37 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I will vote for Wiker too. He should be able to snarl up the map, take glyphs and fire away.
Old October 26th, 2014, 09:52 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm going to have to go with Andy. Warforged are not to be underestimated. Theracus Bomb with NeGokSa is powerful, and can take out Syvarris. If Syvarris goes down to the Bomb, then it will be looking good for Andy.
Old October 27th, 2014, 07:35 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Wolf Keys video is posted! Check it!

Thank you all for your predictions!

On Wiker's side, we have Serenity, Kolakoski, and Lesur!
On Andy's side, we have mtl1998 and OrcElfArmyOne!

And here is the game! A tad over 30 minutes long, so please grab your dinner and throw it up on the big screen tonight!

EDIT: Hmm, apparently it automatically posts the video when I try to put the URL in there? Must be something new they implemented into the site. I hope you guys can see it, regardless!
Old October 27th, 2014, 09:06 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Wolf Keys battle video is posted! Check it!

It is a new feature. Thanks for sharing these, BW, somehow I missed them until today!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 27th, 2014, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
It is a new feature. Thanks for sharing these, BW, somehow I missed them until today!
Cool, thanks for clarifying that. You should subscribe to this thread!

For anyone else who has missed the past few months of my battles, go to the front page of this thread, first post has links to ALL of my recorded/written battles. I try to use customs when possible, I've had plenty of battles with the VC and superhero customs!
Old October 27th, 2014, 10:45 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I did when I posted, with pleasure. I was particularly excited to see the C3V customs, and it looks like they blend well with OldScape, or at least they did in the Dwarf/Ninja battle I watched.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 27th, 2014, 06:00 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

I think if Andy's second OM was on Theraus, he could've engaged Syvarris who was his major threat. Had that been done, I think Andy could've won it. At least there would have been a better chance.
Edit: Theracus would take NGS, of course.
Old October 28th, 2014, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1998 View Post
I think if Andy's second OM was on Theraus, he could've engaged Syvarris who was his major threat. Had that been done, I think Andy could've won it. At least there would have been a better chance.
Edit: Theracus would take NGS, of course.
I think so, too. I knew that theracus toting ngs was a huge threat to my mostly unique army. That's why I surrounded theracus with rats and gave him rat bites, I think I had three rats engaged to theracus on my OM 1, and I also nailed a rat bite, so theracus would've been running maybe a 50/50 life/death shot by disengaging? I think that was what happened, anyway.

Once theracus was dead and syvarris was on the hill, I figured the game would be an easy ride. He did scare me a bit pushing for that def +1 glyph with his warforged. That was a big focus for a while.
Old November 13th, 2014, 11:09 PM

ShyGuy Woo who?

I am one of your new subscribers I wanted to see some hero scape battles and Mr.Hscape is now over so I have been watching your battles. I've got to say I like them more than Mr.Hscape (no ofense Mr.Hscape, but one of you aren't enthusiastic about the game) and the maps are more interesting to me. Love your videos, keep on keepin on

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports