Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 24th, 2022, 12:23 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. | Wave 47: Trinity

I have taken first place in the Sort by Point Total in the Book of Index. That'll be a pretty hard one to take away from me
Old April 24th, 2022, 12:24 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Vandal Savage definitely can do some crazy out of the box stuff.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 24th, 2022, 01:09 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
So, curious to hear from folks, as this is one of my favorite waves and I agree with Splash's thoughts here ....

1. Favorite design of the wave?
2. Most surprising design of the wave?
3. Design you feel adds most to a faction?
4. Design you feel has the biggest competitive impact?
1. Batman - Occult: He was a fun one to playtest.

2. Steve Trevor: I knew nothing about him before playtesting, and wasn't sure how helpful he was going to be. Proved to be really good.

3. I can't answer this one, I don't play or know a lot of DC stuff, so I don't really know.

4. Maybe the Invisible Jet, it was a fun one to work on.

Bonus question: Who am I most looking forward to trying?
It's a tie between Bane II and Giganta.
Old April 24th, 2022, 01:26 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

- Probably a tie between Cheetah and Giganta. Both work well alongside the Injustice League and are really fun to play.
- Circe was a ton of fun. I wasn't too familiar with the character before playtesting her, but she stands out to me. She plays like a mini event hero.
- It's gotta be Bat-Family Batman, he's a factional centerpiece. He was a challenging design, meant to shore up the Batfam's mechanical weaknesses, and I think he succeeded there. Shoutout to Harley & Alfred as well, as both are also great additions to the faction.
- Tough to say, I feel like this was a very factional release and oftentimes it's the more generalist designs that become competitive juggernauts. Clayface is a possibility, he's really good, but Blob covers similar ground for cheaper. Vandal Savage definitely has some neat combos but we covered most of those in playtesting. I'll say Doctor Psycho is my top competitive pick - his Nightmare Projection is a fairly new mechanic and scissors designs like him are often feared.

- Robin ('66) looks fun. Bizarro does too!

Last edited by Arch-vile; April 24th, 2022 at 03:45 PM.
Old April 24th, 2022, 08:08 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I had to do two each, because of course I did.

- Cheetah
One of my favorite DC villains, I've been waiting for Cheetah to be released for awhile and I am super excited to start adding her to Legion of Doom/Antagonist armies.
- Vandal Savage
Another one that's been a long time coming, his design is just perfect Vandal Savage, very evil mastermindy with innovative powers to match.

- Steve Trevor
Yeah, Steve is yet another supporting cast character that I had no idea he could be this useful of an army card design. Looks like a very fun design.
- Bizarro (II)
Taking twisting the mechanics to the extreme, this Bizarro is very meta.

- Batman (Occult)
This Bat is going to do wonders for the already fun and impressive Investigator faction, but succeeds the most in bringing together the other DC Dark designs into the same army. Disappearing and working in the shadows with Urban Legend is just pure cool.
- Hippolyta, on top of now being the de facto Themyscirian leader-piece, is I think the first design that really pulls Amazons and Olympians together, which is awesome. Wonder Woman and Hercules fighting side by side sounds like an epic battle.

- Bane (II)
Even briefly glancing at the card, it is clear Bane is meant to UTTERLY DESTROY an opposing army. Reading more thoroughly will merely confirm that fact and make you question ever wanting to face him.
- Batman (Bat-Family)
Bat-Family leader Bruce is going to bring a tough fight whoever else comes along.

- Superman Flyover Story Card
It just looks so fun and on-theme.
- Alfred (II)
Gotta try new Alfred in a Gundam. (This is C3G, I think it's required)
Old April 24th, 2022, 08:14 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Great bonus question! I've been lucky enough to try most of the stuff in the wave, but haven't gotten to Bizarro yet and definitely want to.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 24th, 2022, 09:18 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

- Circe - Playtesting was a blast and I can't wait to turn my friends' figures into swine! Does someone smell bacon?

- Bizarro (II) - Looks zany and backwards, just what a Bizarro shouldn't be!

- Batman (Occult) - Justice League Dark really needed a leader, and it has one now. Also a blast to playtest and would have been my answer to question 1, but I wanted to spread the love. Hellboy/Batman team up is the cherry on top.

- Batman (Bat-Family) - Didn't test him, but if everyone else is correct, he's going to solidify the Vigilante faction.

- Toyman and his Toys!
Also Vandal Savage. I'm already looking for weird builds to take advantage of his X reveal and Double OMs.
Old April 25th, 2022, 01:45 PM

Lord Zed knows what's in an order marker Lord Zed knows what's in an order marker Lord Zed knows what's in an order marker

Amazing release! Great work, so many fun new things to try. I'm going to have to clear some time to play and try them out.
Old April 25th, 2022, 01:50 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Welcome. Thanks!
I playtested one unit so I am going to take most of the credit.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 25th, 2022, 01:58 PM

Loving all the answers to the questions! Keep 'em coming.

Old May 11th, 2022, 08:19 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Old May 11th, 2022, 08:52 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy