Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 25th, 2019, 10:09 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Mars T-Rex (Initial Playtest)

You are seeing the whole faction as a single.unit.
Old April 25th, 2019, 10:14 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I would prefer Tough to no powers. However to really bring the cost down like you want I am still strongly advocating for a negative power. I know you said Weak-Minded was voted against, but something similar. I don't know the source material, but it sounds like these common T-Rexes follow other named T-Rexes. Maybe a power that these can only be drafted with an Unique or Event T-Rex

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old April 25th, 2019, 10:29 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I don't recall Weak Minded getting voted down.
Old April 25th, 2019, 10:33 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

It was not. There were no votes during work shopping. I did.suggest it but it did not get any traction.
Old April 25th, 2019, 10:36 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I haven't chimed in much here because the new job's made it a little tricky and there's no shortage of cooks in this particular kitchen, but I really liked Weak-Minded.
Old April 25th, 2019, 10:44 PM

OK,.of.those.opposed who would be for going forward with Weak Minded?
Old April 25th, 2019, 10:46 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

That approach would make me much more comfortable, yeah. Plus I'm sure there's a character out there somewhere who mind controls dinosaurs so that would make nice synergy.
Old April 25th, 2019, 10:52 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
It might help to lay out your idea for the faction as a whole. Right now the design seems uninteresting because it's just stats (weak minded or tough is better than nothing). If this is part of a larger faction with more complex elements, then a simple design here could make sense to me.
Old April 25th, 2019, 10:55 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Ok, but, especially as this is a public design, and said faction does not yet exist, I have to look at the individual unit. For example, this guy could easily munch 150+ points out of Wonder Woman 1 in a single attack, but will probably rarely take down more than 1 Amazon Warrior.

If their value will be in throwing great numbers of them at an opponent due to a general figure, perhaps this would be a unit better suited to a non-public sanctum, so points can be tweaked after the General is finalized?

I don’t know, maybe I’m overthinking it.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old April 25th, 2019, 11:15 PM

Yeah, sort of wishing I had done this in sanctum now.
I wanted to see this through the public. To see it release and then start the next one.
Old April 25th, 2019, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I haven't chimed in much here because the new job's made it a little tricky and there's no shortage of cooks in this particular kitchen, but I really liked Weak-Minded.
Sheesh, I totally forgot about you Ronin.
My sincere apologies.
Old April 25th, 2019, 11:49 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library