Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 24th, 2023, 12:02 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Everett, WA - Summer Whip and Rumble 7/15/23

Check the OP of this thread. Northern Washington National Heroscape Day tournament has been posted. Things to flesh out ... join in on the fun on Saturday, 10/28.

tagged
Old September 24th, 2023, 09:48 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Everett, WA - WA North NHSD Tournament 10/28/23

Format for the NHSD tournament has been posted in the first post of this thread.
Old September 24th, 2023, 10:57 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

@Nomad , a big THANK YOU for trying out the newest version of Song of the Walrus. This will be its first tournament appearance since I posted it at the end of April. Very grateful.

(And for selecting Nightfall too!)
Old September 24th, 2023, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
@Nomad , a big THANK YOU for trying out the newest version of Song of the Walrus. This will be its first tournament appearance since I posted it at the end of April. Very grateful.

(And for selecting Nightfall too!)

Certainly. I will provide feedback from the participants.
Old September 25th, 2023, 07:46 AM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

count me in for this event. I actually asked for Oct 21st off, but I should have no problem changing it to this day.

I'll bring a some extra armies, each of which will include all of the markers needed as well. I can also build a map for this if that helps. Even bring a seperate table for that map if needed. Just let me know.

I really like the format. That restricted list makes sense. I could see bumping up to 2 max from the list, but really the max on the common ranged is really good. Having the limit at 510 really opens the door for lesser used squads
Old September 26th, 2023, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafleurhero View Post
count me in for this event. I actually asked for Oct 21st off, but I should have no problem changing it to this day.

I'll bring a some extra armies, each of which will include all of the markers needed as well. I can also build a map for this if that helps. Even bring a seperate table for that map if needed. Just let me know.

I really like the format. That restricted list makes sense. I could see bumping up to 2 max from the list, but really the max on the common ranged is really good. Having the limit at 510 really opens the door for lesser used squads

Good news, Lafleurhero, it will be great to finally meet you and roll dice in fun, and we are only 45 minutes apart. PM me for my address. I am going to keep the format as is. Sure, bring an extra army or two if you like. Don't worry about maps or tables, but thanks for the offer. My collection is way oversized.
Old September 26th, 2023, 10:56 PM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

Count me in @Nomad I’m pretty sure I can get Mod to come as well.

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5

Last edited by White Q Knight; September 26th, 2023 at 11:30 PM.
Old September 26th, 2023, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Q Knight View Post
Count me in @Nomad I’ll pretty sure I can get Mod to come as well.

Super! It has been so long since the old crew was together! There will also be the same event quite a bit closer to you a couple of weeks later in Battle Ground, WA, at my brother's place. We would love to have you and MoD at both. But, if you had to choose one, the one on 11/11 just across the Columbia might be a better choice. Please choose both. PM coming.
Old October 4th, 2023, 06:49 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Count me in @Nomad I’m pretty sure I can get Mod to come as well.
Wha what!? The Southern Invasion!! Man .. I really need to remember how to play now : P

Since we'll have a mix of Green and Veteran players, we could always create some brackets or name tags to show experience level.

-Kai
Old October 6th, 2023, 07:02 AM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

Looking forward to seeing and throwing some dice with you guys! It’s been way to long @Nomad @obfuscatedhippo

Old October 10th, 2023, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Looking forward to seeing and throwing some dice with you guys! It’s been way to long @Nomad @obfuscatedhippo

Looking forward to it as well. Your army is reserved. Let us know if Master of Disaster is going to make the trip. It will be old school fun!
Old October 11th, 2023, 11:49 AM

Master of Disaster can’t make it unfortunately something came up. So it’ll just be me coming this time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events