Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 1st, 2011, 04:40 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Ryougabot's synergy charts

I just need to make a thread for W@HS so that I can link it to the post. When this weeks W@HS comes up, could a mod move it to the open forums?

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, the most amazing work of art Heroscapers have seen! Yes I am talking about Ryougabot's C3V Synergy Charts.

ALL CREDIT GOES TO RYOUGABOT

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs