Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old April 23rd, 2018, 02:36 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Guide for newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Do not spend $200 - 300 on an RotV Master Set. Watch the sales & trades subforum here, and you'll find one, and other goodies, at a reasonable price.
Agreed; you will note that I didn't advise buying one even back 6 years ago.
Old April 23rd, 2018, 02:40 AM

Whiskey McGreggor Woo who?

I was in the same boat as you 3 years ago, my best advice (personal preference) is to just keep an eye out on ebay preferably on bid auctions. I scored 2 rotv sets (complete minus the figures) on bid for 76 dollars plus 20 dollar shipping. Also check eBay frequently for up to date sales, sometimes someone will post a dirt cheap sale for buy it now and it's just a matter of being the one to pounce on the deal first, that's how I got my Thalenk Tundra terrain set for 35$ plus 5 dollar shipping! Missed out on the Ticalla Jungle set though, it was sold for 50 bucks plus 5 dollar shipping. Anyway that's just my personal story and luck, but I'd also try looking for deals from some of the members here on the site as well.
Old April 23rd, 2018, 12:58 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

The site Shopgoodwill.com is pretty good, master sets pop up there fairly frequently.
Old April 23rd, 2018, 01:30 PM

magiclantern is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey McGreggor View Post
... my best advice (personal preference) is to just keep an eye out on ebay preferably on bid auctions... Anyway that's just my personal story and luck, but I'd also try looking for deals from some of the members here on the site as well.
Thanks for the guidance and recommendation for patience!
Old April 24th, 2018, 08:53 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I will earn my Title with this post, but see my VC (C3V & SoV) 3/page PDF compilation for all the army cards up to 3 years ago (I really need to update) as well as my Heroscape C3V & SoV Spreadsheet which has a list of all C3V units, with what miniature they use, and links on where to buy (I need to update this as well, but at least it is only about 6 months out of date). Also, here is some places for getting into Heroscape in general:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Check out the Links to all Heroscape Websites and Online Stores, for which the sites there also sell other miniatures besides herosape. Also buy MtG:Arena of the Planeswalkers where right now you can get 75 figures in the 3 sets for less than $20. If you want to by Custom Heroscape figures that groups have already designed, see the following spreadsheets that have direct links to online stores, as well as card threads/images on Heroscapers:
Old April 24th, 2018, 10:47 AM

magiclantern is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I will earn my Title with this post, but see my VC (C3V & SoV) 3/page PDF compilation for all the army cards up to 3 years ago (I really need to update) as well as my Heroscape C3V & SoV Spreadsheet which has a list of all C3V units, with what miniature they use, and links on where to buy (I need to update this as well, but at least it is only about 6 months out of date).
Thanks for the link to the guides and the work that's been done to put everything into PDFs and Excel documents.
Old April 24th, 2018, 05:28 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

If you like super heroes, C3G has over 700 cards and you get can a huge lot of Heroclix figures for a decent price. Way less per mini than any other option.

Hopefully some day we will have printable base maps for city play and buildings to battle on. Then you would need almost no hexes to play.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs