Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 22nd, 2020, 02:07 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Dr. Jekyll's Thinking Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Hmmm...how often does he use Camouflage? It's not something I really remember him doing with any frequency, really.

In general, a good design philosophy is to focus on what the character does do, not what the character can do, if that makes sense. For an extreme example, Superman has been shown to randomly have Telekinesis and Telepathy on several occasions, but it's not something that is generally super-important to the character s it doesn't end up on his card. Representing NT's armor or his Battle Staves just feels much more essential to me than representing camo. If he uses it more frequently than I remember, then of course ignore everything I just said.

I've also been thinking, and how do you feel about this change to New Warriors, to make him play easier with what Vance is doing?
Quote:
NEW WARRIORS
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of a Crime Fighter you control and taking a turn with that figure, you may remove an Order Marker from this card to take a turn with a Crime Fighter you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Night Thrasher, adding 1 to its attack number if it has a Reckless personality. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
That sounds like a good change the the New Warriors SP. He used the camo more often then I thought. The Battle Staves SP was awesome, I just didn't think it would all fit on the card.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy