Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old January 5th, 2018, 04:25 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualizium View Post
On the topic of Tabletop Simulator, two questions that I'd love to hear anyone's opinion on.

1) Do you think the graphic I used on the left makes a reasonable Master Mold? I'm not at all familiar with the character, and it seems like the comics used multiple pretty different looks for Master Mold throughout the years, so I tried to match the comic art on the card.

2) Do you think the scale looks okay? Master Mold on the left, regular Sentinel on the right, Wolverine in the middle for comparison. I'm not overly concerned about matching the official figure one hundred perent, I just want it to be in the ballpark.
Try this one.

Edit: its resizing weird. Try this link.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20140515071820

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old January 5th, 2018, 12:00 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

The linked version shows up tiny for me as well, but if I chop off the end of the URL (everything after the .jpg) it seems like it could be usable, even if I'm going to have to manually crop out the background instead of relying on my trusty magic wand tool.

Maybe I'll try including two different figures and let players decide if they want to use one that's more like the official c3g repaint figure, or more similar to the canon appearance of Master Mold.

Thanks for the feedback y'all
Old January 5th, 2018, 12:16 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualizium View Post
The linked version shows up tiny for me as well, but if I chop off the end of the URL (everything after the .jpg) it seems like it could be usable, even if I'm going to have to manually crop out the background instead of relying on my trusty magic wand tool.

Maybe I'll try including two different figures and let players decide if they want to use one that's more like the official c3g repaint figure, or more similar to the canon appearance of Master Mold.

Thanks for the feedback y'all
The other thing I liked about that picture is that it showed how big he is relative to the Sentinels.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
Old January 5th, 2018, 04:36 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

For those that like Hellboy, Mantic Games is going to be coming out with a Hellboy boardgame.

https://manticblog.com/2018/01/05/ma...oy-board-game/

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 5th, 2018, 04:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
For those that like Hellboy, Mantic Games is going to be coming out with a Hellboy boardgame.

Could be interesting. Like the fact that it is a miniatures game, but I wasn't impressed with my Maniac Mars Attacks kickstarter experience. I never played the game so I can't comment on that, I just kickstarted it for some minis, and they didn't seem very professional to me.
Old January 5th, 2018, 04:54 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post

Could be interesting. Like the fact that it is a miniatures game, but I wasn't impressed with my Maniac Mars Attacks kickstarter experience. I never played the game so I can't comment on that, I just kickstarted it for some minis, and they didn't seem very professional to me.
I've got The Walking Dead All Out War from Mantic and love it. I didn't kickstart it, but haven't heard of anyone that did kickstart it having any issues.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 5th, 2018, 06:50 PM
C3G's First Fan

For the record, that's two pretty good properties, one hit, one miss. I think that is about par for the course. Really good companies do a little better than 50% success (I'm looking at Plaid Hat Games here), but everyone releases a stinker every now and then.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Old January 7th, 2018, 09:00 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Graviton counters everything though - as long as it's not Tiny, Large or Huge.
Never played against Amazo, or with him, but whenever I'm going up against a big hitter/Event Hero, it's honestly hard to go wrong with Gorgon - Precognitive Strike + Godkiller SA is terrifying. Might not bring his target down, but he'll certainly punch above his weight when it comes to softening them up.

Still don't have Amazo, though he does look fun. Any ideas how I could get a figure for him that looks more like the way he did from the Justice League cartoons? I thought he was a great character there and I'd love to play his card, but wanting him to look and feel like the character from the cartoons (since I liked that version of him so much) is what's held me back from getting him.

They actually just today announced that they're doing a DCAU Heroclix set in August, with a focus on Batman: TAS (because Batman moves merch), but including characters from other animated series like JLU and even Super-Friends.

So you've got a decent chance at a DCAU style Amazo before the year is out.
Old January 7th, 2018, 09:18 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Graviton counters everything though - as long as it's not Tiny, Large or Huge.
Never played against Amazo, or with him, but whenever I'm going up against a big hitter/Event Hero, it's honestly hard to go wrong with Gorgon - Precognitive Strike + Godkiller SA is terrifying. Might not bring his target down, but he'll certainly punch above his weight when it comes to softening them up.

Still don't have Amazo, though he does look fun. Any ideas how I could get a figure for him that looks more like the way he did from the Justice League cartoons? I thought he was a great character there and I'd love to play his card, but wanting him to look and feel like the character from the cartoons (since I liked that version of him so much) is what's held me back from getting him.

They actually just today announced that they're doing a DCAU Heroclix set in August, with a focus on Batman: TAS (because Batman moves merch), but including characters from other animated series like JLU and even Super-Friends.

So you've got a decent chance at a DCAU style Amazo before the year is out.
That's awesome news.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 7th, 2018, 09:19 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Huh, DCAU Heroclix set, who'da thunk it. Well I might have done a lot of customization work I didn't need to then.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 7th, 2018, 09:20 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Huh, DCAU Heroclix set, who'da thunk it. Well I might have done a lot of customization work I didn't need to then.
But you had fun so it was totally worth it.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 7th, 2018, 09:22 PM
A Man of Taste

I do hope some Young Justice characters get in that DCAU set...particularly Aqua Lad.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape