Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 14th, 2022, 11:11 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: The P_K episode

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan
And while I adore bragging rights I wouldn't voluntarily walk alone through the Sahara desert while wearing shoes full of broken glass just so I could say I did it.

Hello everyone, and welcome back to Drunkenly Reviewing Every Low-Ranking and Unrated Fiction Here, where we dig up and critically analyze your first-draft cringy work from a decade ago when you were in high school. I am finally back and ready for our last episode. It took a long time but this should put the lid on every unranked fiction on the site (except for Thunderstorm and anything not listed on the Fan Fiction section of the Book of Valhalla Fan Art and Fiction). So without further ado let's give our final two rankings to the @Pumpkin_King , who I will Mention because screw it, he's active enough. Also congrats on the SoV inductee!

#22: The Rise And Fall Of The Pumpkin King by Pumpkin_King
~TAF

TAF I love you but if you make me think about old cringe on here again I will smite you.

JK - it's definitely cringe enough that I don't want to think about it but there's a part of me astonished and grateful anyone remembers this sh*t in the year of our lord 2022. I winced through most of this review and I deserved every moment.

I always say - let he who is without cringe cast the first stone, and buddy, I'm Sisyphus.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction