Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 2nd, 2024, 06:46 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!
What future Hero/Squad(s) would you love to see from Renegad

So I'm curious. With new AoA release and Wave 2 apparently being showcased in June, what future Hero and Squad would you really love to see? (Unique or common doesn't matter)

I'd personally love an Utgar cowboy to complete the OG cowboy lineup, and for squads, I'd love to see a Vydar Kyrie common squad. How bout you guys?

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old March 2nd, 2024, 10:21 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What future Hero/Squad(s) would you love to see from Ren

Orangunators
Old March 2nd, 2024, 11:13 PM

Mr. Phats is surprisingly tart

A basilisk would be pretty sick.

You're gonna carry that weight... all 250 pounds of it.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 12:09 AM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Straight historical units would be really nice. I think Imperial Chinese solders, post-classical Muslim troops, and Spanish conquistadors would make great Einar units, while Zulus and more Native Americans would be fun additions to Aquilla's roster.

More human Utgar followers would also be interesting. I imagine the easiest way to accomplish this would be to pick stock characters recognizable as villains by classic 'Scape's target age range, such as pirates, outlaws, highwaymen, or mobsters, but I'm willing to shuffle certain historical factions into Utgar's armies if it makes their inclusion any more palatable or realistically achievable.

I'd also like to see units from humanity's future. This could include characters such as Agent Carr from the Risk 2210 A.D. timeline, or we could look even further ahead to create a spacefaring human empire, which would, incidentally, be a cool way to introduce the sci-fi genre to Einar's army.

Finally, Wolves, Marro, Vipers, Elf Wizards, and the Esenwein family were my favorite "factions" from the old days, so support for them would be exciting. I'd probably prioritize the undead armies mentioned in Cyprien's biography.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 08:16 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Some Kyrie for Vydar and Aquilla, then my collection is complete.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 11:20 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You all should fill out this Heroscape Launch Survey.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...viewform?pli=1

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old March 3rd, 2024, 12:11 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

I'd love to see the Marro City set with more Marro stationary units. Dwarven bear cavalry, Zulu units, animated terracotta soldiers, and centaurs are also high on my wishlist of units.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 12:47 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Trails View Post
Straight historical units would be really nice. I think Imperial Chinese solders, post-classical Muslim troops, and Spanish conquistadors would make great Einar units, while Zulus and more Native Americans would be fun additions to Aquilla's roster.

More human Utgar followers would also be interesting. I imagine the easiest way to accomplish this would be to pick stock characters recognizable as villains by classic 'Scape's target age range, such as pirates, outlaws, highwaymen, or mobsters, but I'm willing to shuffle certain historical factions into Utgar's armies if it makes their inclusion any more palatable or realistically achievable.

I'd also like to see units from humanity's future. This could include characters such as Agent Carr from the Risk 2210 A.D. timeline, or we could look even further ahead to create a spacefaring human empire, which would, incidentally, be a cool way to introduce the sci-fi genre to Einar's army.

Finally, Wolves, Marro, Vipers, Elf Wizards, and the Esenwein family were my favorite "factions" from the old days, so support for them would be exciting. I'd probably prioritize the undead armies mentioned in Cyprien's biography.

Yep, hec yes. I'd love more Samurai and finally Sparta Greek hoplites who bond with King Leonidas! I'd also love more ninjas, a common squad and 1 or 2 unique male ninjas (ya listening Renegade?) we've had a ton of female ninjas, now I'd like more male ninjas personally. As well as more undead, Marro, and Elves!

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old March 3rd, 2024, 10:45 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
animated terracotta soldiers
Imagine my surprise upon coming here to post this exact idea only to find that it has already been suggested.
+1 for the Animated Terracotta Soldiers, which is a fun take on a historical unit.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 11:10 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Plenty of historical directions I'd love to see. I hope Renegade won't shy away the way Avalon Hill seemed to be.

Historicals notwithstanding, I'd like to see some more 'snow units.'

-insert signature here-
Old March 4th, 2024, 08:45 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

More Wait and Fire.
Old March 4th, 2024, 02:07 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The only thing on my 'Must-have' list is the Ninth Elf Wizard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion