Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 12th, 2009, 08:34 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: My Heroscape Class - Day 2!

Thanks for the link and inclusion, 1Mmirg. Let me just post my collection here to see if you guys can come up with some ideas. I'll be making lists, too. At the end I'll just choose what will make the most armies without overlapping.

I have one of everything, except flagbearers. I have Sir Gilbert and Ornak there.

In addition I have two of:
Aubriens
Ashras
Heavy ruts
Deathreavers
Wolves of Badru
Stingers
Drudge
Nagrubs
Deathstalkers
10th Regiment
Tagawa Samurai Archers
MacDirks
Gladiatrons
Blastatrons
Microcorps
Dumutef Guards

I had to take some things out, to prevent parents objecting:
The Elf Wizards (including Sonlen)
Saylind
Vampires & Rechets
Kee-Mo-Shi
Runa
Taelord
Minions
Zombies
Shades

I appreciate anything you guys can come up with for 300 points.
Old March 12th, 2009, 08:48 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hmm...that rules out both of the armies I posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickledpie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
We just did 300-pointers last week:

Venocs x2
EoV
Venoc Warlord

Monks x2
Master Woo

Brandon
But what if they kids get disappointed they can't buy them in the market for themselves for <$50 ?
If they're getting into 'scape they'd better get used to disappointment...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old March 12th, 2009, 08:49 PM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Thanks for the link and inclusion, 1Mmirg. Let me just post my collection here to see if you guys can come up with some ideas. I'll be making lists, too. At the end I'll just choose what will make the most armies without overlapping.

I have one of everything, except flagbearers. I have Sir Gilbert and Ornak there.

Aubriens
Ashras
Heavy ruts
Deathreavers
Wolves of Badru
Stingers
Drudge
Nagrubs
Deathstalkers
10th Regiment
Tagawa Samurai Archers
MacDirks
Gladiatrons
Blastatrons
Microcorps
Dumutef Guards

Saylind
Vampires & Rechets
Kee-Mo-Shi
Runa
Taelord
Minions
Zombies
Shades

I understand the rest could be scary or something, but the elves? Why them?

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old March 12th, 2009, 08:51 PM

Nathify is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Question Re: My Heroscape Class - Day 2!

Quote:

Aubriens
Ashras
Heavy ruts
Deathreavers
Wolves of Badru
Stingers
Drudge
Nagrubs
Deathstalkers
10th Regiment
Tagawa Samurai Archers
MacDirks
Gladiatrons
Blastatrons
Microcorps
Dumutef Guards

Saylind
Vampires & Rechets
Kee-Mo-Shi
Runa
Taelord
Minions
Zombies
Shades

Why the heck couldn't you have Saylind?

Things in life dissapoint you. Even heroscape...when you notice how light your wallet is.
Old March 12th, 2009, 08:57 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I hoped it wouldn't get too this too much.

I didn't want to take any chances. If a parent saw a card that was a Wizard or using a Summon ability, I'd be forced to stop, and I'd rather not have that.

Let's not have this turn into a discussion about these kinds of things. There's a separate thread for that.
Old March 12th, 2009, 09:03 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

I didn't want to take any chances. If a parent saw a card that was a Wizard or using a Summon ability, I'd be forced to stop, and I'd rather not have that.

Let's not have this turn into a discussion about these kinds of things. There's a separate thread for that.
Im hungry?
Old March 12th, 2009, 09:04 PM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

Quote:

Yeah, I know what you mean. Anyway, Great idea! +Rep!

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old March 12th, 2009, 09:04 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

To get back on track: A few easy 300 pt teams (and fun ones!)

Krav, Q10, Marro Warriors
2x Knights, Finn, Thorgrim
(Or 2x Knights, Finn (or Thor), Raelin)
(Or 2x Knights, Denrick, Zetacron)
2x Gruts, Grimnak, Tornak
2x Vipers, VW, EOV (or Syvarris)
2x Arrow Gruts, Mimring, 2x Swogs (+Isamu)
2x Mass, Drake, Eldgrim
2x Sentinels, Concan
2x Tag. Archers, Kaemon, Reavers/Vikings/etc.
2x Romans, Decimus, Parmenio (or Drake--for soldier bonus--or Krav/Syv or other for range)
2x Greeks (Romans), Parmenio, 2x Roman Archers
2x Omnicrons, Zetacron, Reavers
Deathwalker, Zettians, Marrden Hounds
2x Microcorp, Carr
3x Anubians, Khosumet (James Murphy can fill one of these slots as well)
2x Ashra, 2x Aubriens, Arkmer
2x Deathstalkers, DW7000 (or other 100 pt. option)
2x Redcoats, Parmenio/Decimus, Greeks/Romans
2x Stingers, Q9
Ninjas, Zelrig
AE, Nilfheim
Braxas, Marrden Hounds
Aubriens, Jotun
2x Glads, 2x Blasts, Otonashi/Isamu/other filler
2x Nagrubs, TorKulNa
Ninjas, Moriko, Shiori, Isamu, Otonashi (notice that there are several armies at 280 that I've added filler to--the other option is to just have a set of 300s and a set of 280s paired up only between themselves or to place a minor glyph (e.g. move) within close proximity of the 280 army)

I'll come back with some more. (BTW, I didn't double check your list, just ignore any armies that are off base. Also, all from memory, so I hope I don't misremember any point totals...)

I've now doubled up on a few, but I figured you would have armies you like more than others and can balance your teams. This should give you several workable options (I hope). Enjoy the day!

Last edited by 1Mmirg; March 13th, 2009 at 11:49 AM.
Old March 12th, 2009, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southwest ninja View Post
Im hungry?
lolwut
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
To get back on track: A few easy 300 pt teams (and fun ones!)

Krav, Q10, Marro
2x Knights, Finn, Thorgrim
2x Gruts, Grimnak, Tornak
2x Vipers, VW, EOV (or Syvarris)
2x Arrow Gruts, Mimring, 2x Swogs (+Isamu)

I'll come back with some more.
Hey, thanks! Writing these down.
Old March 12th, 2009, 09:13 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

I really enjoy 300 pt armies--we play them often for faster games (with younger players) here at home. Glad some are a help. (I've added some more--less wonderful, perhaps, but fun still.)
Old March 12th, 2009, 09:21 PM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

Kaemon Awa - 120
Izumi- 60
Kozuki- 100/ Tagawa - 120

Short on points with Kozuki but Kaemon's a beast...

Kato Katsuro - 200
Ashiguru Yari - 40
Ashiguru Harqs. - 60

Pretty fun to play with when getting 8 attacks a turn.

I'll think of some more...

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old March 12th, 2009, 11:19 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Heavy ruts
I won't say anything. I won't say anything.

As for your armies, I'd say that a Stinger/Deathreaver would be a decent army.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion