Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old June 11th, 2020, 01:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Workshop

Yeah, I like the idea of the intimidation thing, but I would want to see it implemented in a way that isn't too "counterdrafty."

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 11th, 2020, 01:54 PM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
How much experience do you playing the Lawmen?
What do you think is the best Lawmen build?
I'm theory-scaping. I haven't been able to get my current group into C3G yet so I have more experience with regular 'Scape and C3V. Maybe as things normalize you should come play with us some time! I think we're only about 1.5 hours apart. Maybe my group would try C3G if it meant getting some new blood to join us.

FWIW, I did think through some potential lists for the Call Dispatch power when I came up with it. Hard to know how they would perform without playtesting, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
My main worry with Call Dispatch is that it would incentivize you to leave the car as far back as possible and have one guy just constantly call for Science Police backup. But the 7 space requirement does a lot to prevent that, and 7 feels like a really good range for that kind of power, so kudos to you for that one.
Yeah, it would definitely have to be designed so that the cars were not just camping in the back. I was thinking about the Science Police as a potential issue, too. It helps that their stats aren't very good, but there are buffs available already and 6 attacks is really strong. Also their move ability mitigates the "cost" of the Call Dispatch power, as written. Assuming the car would be in the neighborhood of 100 points it would take about 4 reinforcements to make back points, though there is also some cost in board control, assuming the battle isn't happening in the deployment zone. They seem like a really solid squad, though, and would need to be included in tests for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Some sort of sirens/Criminal Intimidation power feels like a must to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Anti-Criminal powers are super niche.
Luckily though the Brit Cits exist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, I like the idea of the intimidation thing, but I would want to see it implemented in a way that isn't too "counterdrafty."
I had another thought for a power but didn't mention it as I couldn't quite get it to a form I was happy with. But with work it might pair well with a criminal intimidation power and make it less niche.

The theme is basically that someone attacks a lawman and gets radioed in for it and made a de facto criminal. Something like:
Quote:
10-71 (police code for shooting - there are probably better names out there)
Start the game with X Criminal Markers on this card. If an opposing Unique Hero attacks this Police Cruiser or a Lawmen in or adjacent to this Police Cruiser, you may place a Criminal Marker on that Hero's army card. A unit with a Criminal Marker has the Class of Criminal in addition to whatever is printed on its card.
Old June 11th, 2020, 02:06 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

An All-Points Bulletin power that lets you make a figure a Criminal/make Lawmen more effective against them could be cool. Combine that with a Criminal Intimidation power and maybe an Arrest power that affects criminals specifically? (Might be too much in there).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 16th, 2020, 07:58 PM

Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby!

Would Forgotten Realms and Dragonlance characters be acceptable designs in C3G?
I thought about characters such as Drizzt, Strahd, Or Tanis Half-Elven on the field of battle.

There are comics out there under the DC and IDW labels for these settings.

Scoping out the interwebs there are figures out there, sizes are a tad smaller it seems compared to Clix, and there was also that battle for the Underdark Set for Heroscape.

I know its a bit out there given that the majority are Supers, or Supernatural. But have also noticed some designs out there that are not, be pretty neat to see some of those Heroes or Villains roaming around.

Any thoughts on this?
Old June 16th, 2020, 08:02 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Can you maybe give a bit more of an insight into the characters? I am not familiar. I know you mentioned a vampire, but what are his abilities and why should I care about them?
Old June 16th, 2020, 08:14 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I'd doubt that would pass. Really more C3V's territory in a way.

Having said that, if Lord Soth is in any of these comics, you may yet earn Soundwarp's favor at least.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 16th, 2020, 08:17 PM

Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Can you maybe give a bit more of an insight into the characters? I am not familiar. I know you mentioned a vampire, but what are his abilities and why should I care about them?
Basic Vampire stuff like Shapeshifting into a Bat or a Wolf, Regeneration, sucking on ones neck...for blood.

Can transform into a cloud of mist, has spellcasting abilities, summons swarms of bats or wolves, ability to wall climb and walk along ceilings, and be in possession of magical weapons.

He also been named one of the greatest villains in DnD history haha =P
Old June 16th, 2020, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I'd doubt that would pass. Really more C3V's territory in a way.

Having said that, if Lord Soth is in any of these comics, you may yet earn Soundwarp's favor at least.
Old June 16th, 2020, 08:21 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

This pleases me

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 16th, 2020, 08:22 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Is he the bucket head? He looks cool.
Old June 16th, 2020, 08:22 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think a few key characters would be interesting, but not squads or unnamed figures. Lord soth would fit that in my books

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old June 16th, 2020, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
This pleases me
I thought it might.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy