Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old December 23rd, 2013, 11:24 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
The Great Houses of Valhalla

For all of you Game of Thrones fans out there I made these...

(I know it looks "low quality" but I couldn't find a decent picture of his symbol)

Old December 23rd, 2013, 11:37 PM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Great Houses of Valhalla

Now that is awesome! Love the Einar and Jandar pictures. The one thing though, should Ullar's be the defenders of the forest? Just out of curiosity on that one but everything else really love a lot!

Bro-man is a Minion of Utgar...
in the
The Cave of Christmas Celebration...
Old December 23rd, 2013, 11:42 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Epic. My fave has to be Jandar.

I've always wondered what the symbols for each general mean. Jandar is obviously a Viking Helm, but Ullar? Is it an Elven symbol, a Viper's head, or Charos's bust? The mystery is entertaining.
Old December 24th, 2013, 01:32 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wow! How did you make those? I've been looking for a way to make book covers like this for months. I might just have to hire you.
Awesome stuff. I'm curious as to where you got the symbols so large. Obviously Valkrill and Aquilla are a little blown up, and maybe Einar, but the rest look really sharp.
+rep if I can...
Drat. I'll have to get you later.
~TGRf.
Old December 24th, 2013, 02:33 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Wow! How did you make those? I've been looking for a way to make book covers like this for months. I might just have to hire you.
Awesome stuff. I'm curious as to where you got the symbols so large. Obviously Valkrill and Aquilla are a little blown up, and maybe Einar, but the rest look really sharp.
+rep if I can...
Drat. I'll have to get you later.
~TGRf.
One word... Photoshop . I can definitely do some of these for you if you'd like. As for the images, I googled what I could and tried to make them better but the only image that I could find for Valkrill was extremely small. I had to blow it up to get the image large enough. I did the same for the rest of the images as well, the only reason that they turned out better is that the original was larger than the Valkrill image.
-NS, trying to explain in as few words as possible.

Edit: thanks for all of your responses guys, I enjoyed doing these
Old December 24th, 2013, 03:13 AM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Where did you get the backgrounds and borders? The backgrounds are obviously the same one, but they don't look like you built them from scratch. (Of course, if you did... then I really need to hire you ) The borders look awesome, too. Where did you get them?
~TGRF.
Old December 24th, 2013, 03:17 AM
...Something unique

Quote:
Where did you get the backgrounds and borders? The backgrounds are obviously the same one, but they don't look like you built them from scratch. (Of course, if you did... then I really need to hire you ) The borders look awesome, too. Where did you get them?
~TGRF.
Right here. I first added the text, the color of the background, then dragged that into photoshop from my desktop. Then, I googled (for ex.) "heroscape jandar" and found his symbol. I then, dragged that into photoshop and made the background transparent. Then, I dragged and dropped that onto the banner and saved that, uploaded it to photobucket, and posted it here . A long process for each but it was worth it .
-NS
Old December 24th, 2013, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Quote:
~TGRF.
Right here. I first added the text, the color of the background, then dragged that into photoshop from my desktop. Then, I googled (for ex.) "heroscape jandar" and found his symbol. I then, dragged that into photoshop and made the background transparent. Then, I dragged and dropped that onto the banner and saved that, uploaded it to photobucket, and posted it here . A long process for each but it was worth it .
-NS
Uh... I click on create your own, and it goes to the screen, but nothing happens after that. It switches from border/text/background readily enough, but won't seem to apply any options. It just stays blank and white. Am I missing something here?
~TGRF.
Old December 24th, 2013, 10:27 PM
...Something unique

Go to: Create my own house>background (change the style, and or the color)>then go to text and where it says "house" type under that (just an example): Jandar :then go to where the motto is and make your own for example Jandar's was: Forever Valiant :then after that you can choose a logo (since there were none that related to the valkyrie generals I added my logo in Photoshop, you can do the same if you want )
Old December 26th, 2013, 03:01 AM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Those are awesome.

One problem ...

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ninja Status again.

Thanks for sharing!!
Old December 26th, 2013, 02:00 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
Those are awesome.

One problem ...

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ninja Status again.

Thanks for sharing!!
Same here.

Old December 26th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I got him.

I really like the Jandar cover. Could you post it without the symbol, and words, just the cover and border. My friend and I want to use something like that for our RPG, which we call the blue book. We will try to 'hide' runes in the cover though.

Great stuff.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction