Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old February 8th, 2007, 08:12 PM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
havn't seen him for years but I can describe him from a memory file in Q-9. HE had a humaniod body, a hellfire missle system on his back, a wrist mounted turrent, and a weak prototype anti gravity booster, it doesn't work very well though, it only boosts him to about 10 feet up before short circeting. and I remember he had a cyberclaw, much like Major X-17's and his gladatrons. he had a greyish- blue paint, and the american flag on his right arm. I remember painting that on by hand, ah well, such is life. I also remember he was major-x17's hieght, thats about all I can remember about him, I know one thing though, if he was opperational and on the battle field, you were dead meat.

FINISH HIM!
Old February 8th, 2007, 08:21 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
all of a sudden the roborat starts to glow. a message had arrived from deathwalker 8.5K.

J8113912201514, are you at the capital? i know that there is a host of omnicron hostility coming to the disputed territory of ARQ57, the outpost. i have informed the top deathwalker, and i would like you to come to me at once. we will fight back for the territory. come bring as many reavers as possible, and come to me.

the message clicks off. one of the Y-Guards enters his chamber.

commander, your tank is ready.

ah, yes, thank you Y4578, i look forward to trying my tank creations in battle.

he strides, with Y4578, toward his new battle tank.

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old February 8th, 2007, 08:26 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
J811 (OOC - Call me that for short) runs forward, out of the capital. He beams a signal to his squad, who send out messages to another dozen. Their embarkment has begun.
Old February 8th, 2007, 09:09 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Deep within the Deathwalker capitol city, Alpha Prima, laying in an alcove, begins to think. He's thought for 35.43 years, but this time, he's thinking harder.
"I'm so tired of being here...I want some action! A fight, a scuffle, bring me something! I haven't fought in...56.78 years...wait, what's that?"
A broadwave message pops up in Alpha Prima's head. It probably wasn't meant for him, but if it was sent on this broad a frequency, then it couldn't be private.
"All units converge on 32465 latitude by 43244 longitude. Vile Greyborg forces detected."
Hmm, thought Alpha. I could use the excersise. His rusty joints creaked as they labored to lift him out of his alcove. He ran a quick systems check, and finding everything normal, if dusty, slithered out of his small room and headed toward the spot specified.

OOC: I've never quite participated in an RP this structured, so forgive if I'm doing something wrong.
Old February 8th, 2007, 10:18 PM

dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby!
O543 had reached the fort for the scuffle.

He sends this message to Omni6: My squad is here so, can you send yours?

Currently Sigless.
Gotta Go to the Sig Bank.
Old February 8th, 2007, 10:34 PM

Fze-Deh the Dzu-Teh has disabled reputation
Code:
Accessing personal Databanks....ERROR!!!! DATABANKS OUTDATED! Accessing database....
DATABANKS UPDATED!
Old February 9th, 2007, 09:55 AM

OOC guys we can't start the battle until we PM lord venoc our battle locations. then you guys can kil each other over me.

FINISH HIM!
Old February 9th, 2007, 11:36 AM

ater being summond by Q-9, carr leaves you, you look though the room and find an old book under the bed, you decid to open it and ee whats inside, what you find is shocking.

2047 june 14.

the goverment has approved of my work on R-14, they have named it, project queglex, after my last invention, the queglex repeating anti tank rifle. I despratly hope that my mind chips work, just think, a man's head inside a machien! it's like his very soul will bee inside it. I'm glad I made this when dad was around, else I wouldn't have this chip to use in the first place. I still can't belive I had to....

the rest of the page has been riped out, you hear foot steps again, you decide to hid the book in under the bed again, hoping Carr won't notice.

"Come on, a few troops have been spoted near our well spring, they want us there for interrogation, and bring your gun anderson, it's not going to be pretty."

you follow the orders, untill you're troop arives you can't leave Vydar's camp for intellegance issues. it's time to find out what our little spy knows.

FINISH HIM!
Old February 9th, 2007, 02:29 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
OOC: You guys could have started last night, sorry if I wasn't clear.
Anyway don't go too crazy for the gamemaster shall bing the end of the battle when night falls...

LV
Old February 9th, 2007, 04:45 PM

ariealaviator is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire9788
O543 had reached the fort for the scuffle.

He sends this message to Omni6: My squad is here so, can you send yours?
Omni6 had been practicing some sniping while on gaurd duty in the disputed territory when he recived a message from O543.

"Send squads 1 and 3. Squad 2 follow me" he told his main officer.
Old February 9th, 2007, 04:47 PM

OOC MY EYES!

FINISH HIM!
Old February 9th, 2007, 05:10 PM

deathsaurx has disabled reputation
A546 fumbled throught the darkness of the lab, trying to follow find this fallen soulborg.

"Scanning for Soulborgs" the viral master said in his normal, robotic tone as a brilliant red light emiited from his eyes soared across the room. He frantically sweeped his hands around the lab, until he felt something: A robotic lifeform, just begining to warm up. The soulborg let out a monotone cry of glee, and uncoiled a long, grey cord from his belt.

"Soulborg Lifeform Located---Initilizing Energy Transfer," he said, inserting the cord into the nearest port on Q1....

Dang it, I forgot this place existed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games