Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old April 9th, 2011, 10:56 AM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Toogwick tuk's customs

I have this dinosaur nest that looks pretty good but it has 2 baby dinosaurs in it. I think that I carve them well enough they may look like eggs. It is from the Carnegie dinosaur line from safari ltd. I currently don't have a pic for it
Old April 9th, 2011, 11:54 AM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd think you could get away with taking away the once per game restriction on Blood Fang Curse. Atlaga is a good comparison, but he also flies and has the Kyrie boost. Curse isn't nearly as devastating as Bolt of the Witherwood, and Shyanna is pretty fragile. If you wanted to be safe with it you could probably bump the ability to 15 or higher, but as is she seems far too random to be a viable draft, except maybe against Marvel or Jotun.

Old April 9th, 2011, 01:35 PM

Jonny Jon is surprisingly tart

magical familiarity is a good idea! Wish I'd thought of it. As for blood fang curse, what about putting a black colored wound marker on the cursed card. When that guy is dead, she gets her curse marker back. So she can curse all game long, but only one at a time.

The way to procure insults is to submit to them: a man meets with no more respect than he exacts. - William Hazlitt
Old April 10th, 2011, 07:01 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just changed Shyanna on Jonny Jon and Chardar's ideas. I think she is much more playable now.
Old April 10th, 2011, 07:02 PM

I haven't been on for a while so I don't have much to show. I have revised the Kobold Cutters and made a nest for them (no pic).

and also

I have also changed Shyanna's card on the front.

Last edited by Toogwick_tuk; May 22nd, 2011 at 10:19 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2011, 07:24 PM

Should I change Kobold Nest to a destructible object or just keep as is?
Old May 22nd, 2011, 10:28 PM

This guy is from a Dungeon and Dragons novel. I wanted him to help Pelloth but not have it be Pelloth specific. I playtested him a bit and I think he is priced about right. As always feedback is welcome.
Old June 15th, 2011, 05:35 PM

These guys are fun to play but I think some of the bonding options might these guys overpowered. Bonding with Cyprien and Co. might make these guys to good. They seem to be in a good price range when they bond with Torin and the MindFlayers though.
Old June 16th, 2011, 03:37 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

A small note on Shyanna(which is really not a big deal at all). Shouldn't she be a witch, not a warlock? I've always heard of warlocks being males. Of course, I don't play DnD, so I can't be 100% sure if that game allows crossgender titles. Magical Familiarity is a very helpful ability(I've used the idea with one of my customs, but mostly for theme's sake).

I'd think that the Grimlock Savages are pretty balanced. That is for the following reasons.

1)2 man squad. 90 points for 4 of them. 135 for 6 of them.
2)Cyprien already costs 150, if you wanna throw in Sonya(I would) just bump that to 195. Together, you could pick up 6 squads(12 Savages). You'll be left with 35 pts. Marcu+Isamu later and you'll be set with an army with lots of bonding. Think of them as though they were the knights. Similar, in terms of bonding, but still a bit weaker, in terms of attacks per OM.
3)Their paltry defense will be mowed down by almost everything with no problem. With no way to regenerate them or keep them alive longer, they will go away quickly.
4)270 points for 12 figs? You can get these things cheaper: knights(12 figs for 210), heavies(same as knights), venocs(12 figs for 160). And most of those options have many bonding friends. Venocs get frenzy.
5)Blind sight only affects defense granted from terrain(be it natural or power-based). Folks like Kyntella and Raelin will still grant their bonuses.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 16th, 2011, 10:11 PM

The figure for shyanna is named Elf Warlock but I think that witch would make more sense. Thanks for the feedback about the savages. I don't have the vampires so I tested them with Torin. This was a good combo against 10th.
Old August 2nd, 2011, 08:57 PM

Spoiler Alert!

I put the finishing touches on a card that I had almost completed a month ago. I still need to playtest him to find out points.
Old January 15th, 2012, 11:44 AM

I have decided to revive my custom thread because I have found new interest in creating customs. My goal here is to nominate a well played respectable custom to the SoV. I am trying to make my customs of a higher quality. So without further a due here are two of my new customs:

This guy is meant to be a general for a deamon faction I am creating. He is based of a character in The War of the Spider Queen series. I still need to make a common deamon hero for him using the Canoloth from Unhallowed. The figure used is Ultaloth from the D&D miniatures Unhallowed set.

This guy has amazing availability and is a nice figure. He fits on a large single base but the easiest way to make his base heroscape compatible is to trim the black part of the D&D base of and just play him as is. He recieves bonding from the Fyorlag spiders and can act as a cheer leader for the marro drudge or any figure that recieves a bonus while being in water. He makes having height and swamp water bonus easier for the Drudge and makes them a lot more playable. I am a little worried about him being undercosted. His figure is the Aboleth Slime Mage from D&D miniatures Dangerous Delves.

Last edited by Toogwick_tuk; February 19th, 2012 at 11:57 AM. Reason: typos on Slime Lurker Card

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards