Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old June 2nd, 2016, 03:45 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Cool figures from other games to use in HS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
I'm wondering if anybody recognizes the black ghost mini on the far right. ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Ragman, #004-006 from Collateral Damage.
Yeah, Ragman was going to be my guess just from the look of it too. Although it appears to be a repaint, right? Given the color in johnny139's pic, I don't blame them for painting it black ... I generally like my Ragman to have a bit more color than that. 'Course, the World's Finest version is way too green, so I guess you can't really win ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old June 8th, 2016, 06:08 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Good to see you posting again, Xotli!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 8th, 2016, 11:45 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Old June 17th, 2016, 02:46 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thx guys. Been mostly concentrating on Codex stuff lately.

Quote:
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?

Why I Left the C3V
Old June 19th, 2016, 09:55 AM

chandler is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hey all,

I'm dying to add some warmachine units to my heroscape collection and I was wondering if any of you knew how they compare in size and whether or not it'd work out. More specifically, the units I want to add are the Exemplar Cinerators.

Old June 19th, 2016, 01:23 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@chandler , Heroscape is 28mm, just find out what size your warmachine units are by doing a google search and compare.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 19th, 2016, 01:29 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

From this blog I would say 30mm. So pretty darn close.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 20th, 2016, 05:38 PM

chandler is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Thanks a bunch guys!
Old June 27th, 2016, 03:14 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Heroscape is 28mm, just find out what size your warmachine units are by doing a google search and compare.
Just a word of caution: it's not always that easy. The "height" of a mini can be anything from the top of the base to eye level, from the bottom of the base to top of the head, ankle height to tip of the headgear, or any combination of the above. Not to mention it makes a big difference whether we're talking about humans, orcs, elves, or what-have-you. To make things worse, its not all about height either ... sometimes a mini is just too "frail" looking next to Heroscape, or contrariwise too bulky, even though the height is comparable. There's not much to do other than try it out and see ... unless someone posts comparison pictures. Which is what this thread is all about, although I don't see any pics that specifically cover Warmachine minis.

So, @chandler : if you do end up getting those Warmachine figures, post the pics side-by-side with some 'Scape so we can check them out.

Quote:

Why I Left the C3V
Old June 27th, 2016, 01:44 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Yeah, @Xotli , I always try to find google pics of the figures side by side with at least a figurine type I'm familiar with. Well said.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 4th, 2016, 04:21 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

This figure from the Confrontation line is only $3 at Miniature Market and they have at least 50 in stock.

The price seems right and the availability perfect for a C3V or SoV custom.

Definitely looks like the stereotypical human knight or champion, but perhaps someone has some ideas for a cool custom to add to the community.

Could make a fun 'contest' for a custom or a team submission.

Confrontation - Lions - Agonn
$3.00

Old March 27th, 2017, 05:10 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I just discovered these Doctor Who miniatures. The zygons could make for pretty good marro, too. They do come unpainted though.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions