Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 17th, 2012, 05:18 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Online Event - MLH by Auggie's Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bothi View Post
Anything special I have to do to get in? I would love to join.
Just send your $100 registration fee to Bengi or myself, and you should be set. J/K: all you need to do is sign up once the registration thread is up (look for it in the next few weeks).

Here are the remaining games:
Games outstanding, by week:

Week 4
  • Kinseth/Vegaslen
Week 5
  • none
Week 6
  • Boromir/Kinseth
Week 7
  • Kira-Tea/Machinekng
  • Bengi/Kinseth
  • Boromir/Vegaslen
  • Fedex Worker (sub for Major Q23)/Megasilver
By player:

1 game left
  • Bengi (4-2)
  • Fedex Worker/Q23 (1-5)
  • Kira-Tea (1-5)
  • Machinekng (3-3)
  • Megasilver (2-4)
2 games left
  • Bengi (4-2)
  • boromir (5-0)
  • Fedex Worker/Q23 (1-5)
  • Vegaslen (1-4)
3 games left
  • Kinseth (3-1)
Note that there are only 31 hours left to complete your games. Once the time expires, forfeits will be awarded as needed. If you can't complete your games (including playoffs), please post here so a sub can take over, and/or send me a PM stating that your opponent has not responded to your game request.

Last edited by Filthy the Clown; June 17th, 2012 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Changed Bengi/Fedex to 1 game left...Thanks, Awesome
Old June 17th, 2012, 06:58 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

I sent PMs to Kinseth & Vegaslen, so if they don't have any problem with it, hopefully I can play both of them (for Boromir) tonight or tomorrow.

Filthy, you have Bengi & Fedex/Q23 in the "2 games left" category, but they only have 1 game left.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; June 17th, 2012 at 07:03 PM.
Old June 17th, 2012, 09:20 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Megasilver and I should be beginning our game soon
Old June 18th, 2012, 08:45 PM

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

With only a few hours left, is there anybody who can play tonight, but know that thier opponents can't? I'd be willing to sub a game or two (if allowed) so that some forfeits can be avoided.

Old June 18th, 2012, 08:53 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

Mine and Kira-Tea's game is at 8:00pm CST

Name: 4fdf979f4b7381340053407.html

Google Doc link: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...D4tasQ12E/edit

Doc tag: 11oqqRHZ3iZTsEix3seZN5NCiMRdwCpfu3fD4tasQ12E
Old June 18th, 2012, 09:24 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Me and MS should be finishing up our game in a couple minutes, see the game name/ doc on page 52 if you want to spectate the ending

Last edited by Fedex worker; June 18th, 2012 at 09:32 PM.
Old June 18th, 2012, 10:18 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

I defeated Bengi in draft tonight, thanks for playing on short notice Bengi.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old June 18th, 2012, 10:33 PM

I beat Megasilver in our game after the most AMAZING clutch by a filler I have EVER seen, y'all really ought to read what happened:
Spoiler Alert!

It was a GREAT game, thank you all for picking me to sub in for these games, I really enjoyed them and hope to play in the next season
Old June 18th, 2012, 10:45 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Good game. Mittens couldn't roll defense, and Guilty fired away like crazy.

3 Marro, 2 Mohicans, Venoc Viper, Venoc Warlord

All dead due to Guilty's gun. He even had 1 wound!

Fedex Worker: 540
MegaSilver: 510

New profile looks great, Fedex.

Last edited by MegaSilver; June 18th, 2012 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Yes, I was the one that suggested it to him. ;)
Old June 18th, 2012, 11:03 PM

Kira-Tea is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinekng View Post

I won vs Machineking tonight in the week 7 matchup.

He took out Deathwalker 8000 early on, but my long ranged units supported by Raelin and the Rats were too much for the Zombies to Handle, forcing him to pull out the white flag.

Machinekng killed: Deathwalker 8000 + 1 deathreaver
Kira-Tea killed: 10 zombies and Jotun

Good game!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAA !!!

Begone, annoyon worm !!
Old June 19th, 2012, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira-Tea View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by machinekng View Post

I won vs Machineking tonight in the week 7 matchup.

He took out Deathwalker 8000 early on, but my long ranged units supported by Raelin and the Rats were too much for the Zombies to Handle, forcing him to pull out the white flag.

Machinekng killed: Deathwalker 8000 + 1 deathreaver
Kira-Tea killed: 10 zombies and Jotun

Good game!
For Bengi's benefit, the correct way to post the score is this, Kira-Tea (full card scoring):

Kira-Tea: 540
Machinekng: 130

What's the plan for forfeits? Random, unless one person has a good argument? I think there are 6 games unplayed, between Kinseth, Vegaslen, & Boromir...

Old June 19th, 2012, 10:14 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
What's the plan for forfeits? Random, unless one person has a good argument? I think there are 6 games unplayed, between Kinseth, Vegaslen, & Boromir...
Double, unless one person has a good argument.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events