Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 16th, 2012, 06:02 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Would you buy a custom Master Set?

I would be interested in possibly purchasing this, but I definitely need to see pictures first.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 16th, 2012, 06:05 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

I am itching to show you guys the common hero, so I am going to release two today! They go together anyway. Will be in OP

EDIT: In OP now.
Old June 16th, 2012, 06:52 PM

heavyfishcannon Woo who?

I would have interest, but I would like to know the following:

What are the terrain types presented in the set?

Are the new units figures from other games, or entirely new sculpts?

What would the estimated price be?

And, main
Old June 16th, 2012, 09:10 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyfishcannon View Post
I would have interest, but I would like to know the following:

What are the terrain types presented in the set?

Are the new units figures from other games, or entirely new sculpts?

What would the estimated price be?

And, main

They are custom sculpts, I am working on the master sculpts, which will be molded and casted, then finally painted by hand. The estimated price right now is about 40-50 dollars. The terrain is a secret (for now), but, I will tell you that there are only 2 new terrain types that do anything: The Shock Trap and the _________ ______. There is 2 other kinds of terrain that are just really for show, and 2 more that act more as indicators (starting zones).
Old June 21st, 2012, 10:25 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Would you buy a custom Master Set? [Need Playtesters]

For the terrain, are you casting it yourself, or just spraypainting old terrain? I think Hasbro has some copyrights on the interlocking terrain, so I'm not sure how that affects this.

Anyhow, I suggest you make a unique dwarf squad, or some dwarf figures of some kind. The dwarf faction needs some growing, and there are only so many other pre-painted dwarves out there for customs-developers.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 22nd, 2012, 12:16 PM
Definitely not horrible

I am casting it. This should be ok, since it is custom 'Scape, not another product, and not being put out by a company. I MIGHT make some dwarves, but I am not sure yet. I would have to replace something already in my plans to keep prices down.
Old June 22nd, 2012, 01:04 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

They could be futuristic steam punk dwarves.
Old June 22nd, 2012, 01:06 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
They could be futuristic steam punk dwarves.
That follow Vydar. Or Aquilla. Either way.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 22nd, 2012, 01:11 PM
Definitely not horrible

Card in 10 minutes.
EDIT: Card is up.

Still a working idea, any thoughts?

Also note that Dwarven Rage gives them conditional synergy with the Axegrinders.

Last edited by Bothi; June 22nd, 2012 at 01:33 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2012, 06:05 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

This may have already been raised, I'm posting from my phone, but if you propose to use this forum to market custom scape, particularly interlocking tiles, truth needs to know.

Edit: "Undestroyed"??!! Are you kidding me?! Take some time and figure out how to write a card and how to balance a custom before you fire up Quicken for Business.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; June 22nd, 2012 at 06:24 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2012, 06:11 PM
Definitely not horrible

No, I will not be selling anything through HScapers. If I do end up selling anything, it will be through Ebay. I am just using this thread to look for interest and suggestions.
Old June 22nd, 2012, 06:40 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Yes, well, looking for interest is also marketing.

You don't have anything to sell at the moment so I don't think it's a big deal.

But...

If you get to the point where you do have something to sell, you will tell truth. Or I will. It's his site, I'm sure you would not forego that courtesy.

Anyway. Have you looked around at some of the other customs projects to get an idea of how a custom is developed? I could be wrong, but my sense from looking at the Contestants of Feylund is that you haven't.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion