Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 24th, 2007, 12:28 AM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation
Thanks for giving me Master Woo!

I have not seen a thread that dedicates to people who gave their friends Master Woo, or any kind of gifts from GenCon. So, I start it by giving my appreciation to RevDyer, who gave me Master Woo, a T-shirt designed by CupidArt, the poster for collectors and many good stories about GenCon this year. Thank you very much, RevDyer! To other people, you are a great person. To me, you are a great friend!

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old August 24th, 2007, 12:31 AM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation
Wow what a nice guy, your awesome Rev!!!!
Old August 24th, 2007, 12:31 AM

peeps has disabled reputation
RevDyer, trully a gentleman's gentleman.....nuff said.

"There is no I in TEAM,but there is in SHOWTIME"
Old August 24th, 2007, 12:32 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Thanks for giving me Master Woo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongHeroscaper
I have not seen a thread that dedicates to people who gave their friends Master Woo, or any kind of gifts from GenCon. So, I start it by giving my appreciation to RevDyer, who gave me Master Woo, a T-shirt designed by CupidArt, the poster for collectors and many good stories about GenCon this year. Thank you very much, RevDyer! To other people, you are a great person. To me, you are a great friend!
Great idea Long!! Funny I was just thinking it had been a while since I saw one of your posts!!

Yes Revdyer leads the way in generosity!! Thanks Rev for being so darned giving!! I hope we see other posts thanking those that "hooked them up"

Long!! Are you going to come to Dallas on Oct 20th for our Heroscape day celebration?

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old August 24th, 2007, 12:48 AM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Quote:
Great idea Long!! Funny I was just thinking it had been a while since I saw one of your posts!!

Yes Revdyer leads the way in generosity!! Thanks Rev for being so darned giving!! I hope we see other posts thanking those that "hooked them up"

Long!! Are you going to come to Dallas on Oct 20th for our Heroscape day celebration?
That's on my plan . I already missed the Worst Army tourney and don't want to miss the main tournament of the year in Texas!

I have posted again for some time now. I, too, am excited about GenCon and the new waves coming out, you know. I and the other guys had a bit of chitchat in the thread where you posted the first GenCon photos. I was really fun how we imagined the hive crawling across the board before we knew the rule of SotM. It had been a really busy summer for me, but I still kept myself updated. At least I know about your laptop and am happy to give you my appreciation as well .

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old August 24th, 2007, 06:32 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Though I have already thanked GaryLASQ, I will add my thanks to this thread. He was kind enough to pick me up a Woo and drop it off on his way back from a softball tournament in Fort Wayne, IN on Sunday, the day after the Con.

Thanks again Gary

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 24th, 2007, 09:48 AM

jlo Woo who?
I want to publicly thank Lonewolf for bringing a Master Woo (with a card autographed by Craig) and a collector's poster back for me from the Con. I also want to thank Lonewolf and Scaperdude for the countless number of battle reports given, as the tournaments were going on, making me feel almost as if I was there with them.
Old August 24th, 2007, 10:03 AM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
Lil_Newbie is hooking my son up again with the exclusive (Master Woo), he is a great guy and I have not even personally met him before. I am going to make a google video of my son opening it so this year there will be sound. Lil_Newbie has been a "saint" to do this for someone he has never even met, and it is certainly appreciated by me that someone is so nice to my kid.

I tell you, the kindness of the community and love for the HS game is just unmeasurable. It really makes me "care" about the people on the board. A lot of you feel like long lost FRIENDS, not just random people with the same interest.

I know it is not about the Woo, but while I am thanking. I would also like to take a moment to thank Doc Savage for helping me put together a Christmas present for my son. I was inspired by the Hellboy Boxset that he put together and want to make one for my son. Hellboy being one of his favorites.

I also want to thank HEH for hooking me up with some of his AWESOME glyphs. We have had a lot of fun with them since we have had them. I owe 'em one.

The acts of kindness are very much appreciated. I started about a week ago making some little "wellsprings" to thanks the above individuals, among some other stuff that I would just like to share with them just to say thank you. They are not much, but I just wanted to do something. I really do appreciate this place and the people.
Old August 24th, 2007, 10:11 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
I think I can say honestly that those of us who have been able to give are the ones who really get the best gift of all -- friends like the ones we have around here.
Old August 24th, 2007, 10:41 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
I think I can say honestly that those of us who have been able to give are the ones who really get the best gift of all -- friends like the ones we have around here.
Amen to that. I played "Santa Hahn" on Wed and mailed out 6 Woos. It felt good.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old August 24th, 2007, 11:38 AM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation
My friend grabbed me one but want me to give him 40 bucks! Jerk...
Old August 24th, 2007, 12:17 PM

AgentX-127 Woo who?

Quote:
It was really fun how we imagined the hive crawling across the board before we knew the rule of SotM.
Yup. I was planning a Hive Race map and scenario. Lots of road tiles

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion