Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old June 9th, 2008, 02:11 PM

hex706f726368 has disabled reputation
Re: Wave 8 Released?

Doesn't this belong in the sightings forum?

Huge thank you to these sponsors of the 2008 Arizona National Heroscape Day
Cavalier Games - House Mouse Games - War Gamers Headquarters - Vixen Tor Games - Wizards of the Coast
Old June 9th, 2008, 02:36 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by hex706f726368 View Post
Doesn't this belong in the sightings forum?
In a way, it could.

But it is news since the store in question is selling wave 8 before the street date, which could result in a hefty fine.
Old June 9th, 2008, 04:57 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just sounds like a bunch of little tattle-tales to me. "A local dealer is breaking your street date!! WAAAAAAH!!" If my FLGS was willing to give me some stuff a week early, you'd better believe I wouldn't tell a soul. Way to look a gift horse in the mouth.
Old June 9th, 2008, 05:09 PM

its me lol is surprisingly tart

Can they really fine them. I've never heard of anything like this, but then again I've never looked.

'Cause nothin' lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain
-Axl Rose
Old June 9th, 2008, 05:11 PM

phantum is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I put the info out to let people in the area know. What other people do with it is their business.

I really don't care what they do or when they sell.

I s'pose I could also tell everyone they have RotV, RttFF, Wave 2, 4, 5, 7. But, even with shortages, the big story is being able to cop all of Wave 8.

Did I know they could potentially take a lashing from Hasbro/WotC? Duh. But besides that get it while you can.
Old June 9th, 2008, 05:14 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by its me lol View Post
Can they really fine them. I've never heard of anything like this, but then again I've never looked.
Yes. In order to distribute the product, retailers have to sign agreements with the originating companies. Part of those agreements is that product will not be sold prior to release dates. The same is true of DVDs, video games (console and PC) and many other products.
Old June 9th, 2008, 05:16 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne View Post
Just sounds like a bunch of little tattle-tales to me. "A local dealer is breaking your street date!! WAAAAAAH!!" If my FLGS was willing to give me some stuff a week early, you'd better believe I wouldn't tell a soul. Way to look a gift horse in the mouth.
So you think it's okay to break business contracts?
Old June 9th, 2008, 05:41 PM

chuynn Woo who?

I Have just come from the G.P. in Grunee Il. were "The T. J. set,the A.A. and Wave 8 were all there, I brought 1-TJ. set,and 1 set of the Marro Cal. The clerk said they got it in last week. I would have brought more but I told the guy at the locale comic book store that I would be buying some from him. To help support the store. I would post my receipt for the nonbelievers. But I'm not sure how to do it. I will try later. My son couldn't wait until I got the camera.

The more there are the greater the glory!!!!

Last edited by chuynn; June 9th, 2008 at 06:33 PM. Reason: To add image
Old June 9th, 2008, 06:14 PM

chuynn Woo who?

I think I got it!!!

Last edited by chuynn; June 9th, 2008 at 06:23 PM.
Old June 9th, 2008, 06:15 PM

chuynn Woo who?

Sorry for 3 post I'm not really good at this as you can see. I hope I'm not getting anybody in trouble, I even told the guy at the store I thought that this stuff was not suppose to be out until after the 14th. With all that said this stuff is COOL The T.J. is allot better than I hoped it would be.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by chuynn; June 9th, 2008 at 06:29 PM.
Old June 9th, 2008, 06:21 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuynn View Post
This?
Old June 9th, 2008, 06:24 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuynn View Post
This?
That's fancy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News