Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 24th, 2021, 08:55 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Yondu - Vote for Final Editing

did not yee be wanting something about him not having to move OMs to his pirate budy if they be dead?

(could probably just tack 'if you control that hero' on the end of the OM bit or something)

yar though

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 24th, 2021, 09:06 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yea
Old August 24th, 2021, 11:41 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
did not yee be wanting something about him not having to move OMs to his pirate budy if they be dead?

(could probably just tack 'if you control that hero' on the end of the OM bit or something)

yar though
Do we feel that it needs it? Easy fix, but getting tight on card space.
Old August 24th, 2021, 11:42 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I don't care either way. Just remember it being a thing that was mentioned.

My Etsy Store
Old August 24th, 2021, 11:49 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
I don't care either way. Just remember it being a thing that was mentioned.
Right I do remember someone mentioning it. I'd think it should be okay without. Wouldn't the power just not trigger if the target was gone? Order markers can't be moved to figures that you don't control or are removed from the battlefield, correct?

I'm not going to add it, unless someone feels strongly about it's need.
Old August 25th, 2021, 12:03 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Nothing is stopping the power from moving OMs to dead dudes innately. Like you can put OMs on dead dudes during regular OM placement if you want to. So that would definitely work.

You can't put OMs on cards not in your army (dead stuff is still in your army) during normal OM placement. But as far as I know, there's nothing stopping a power from moving OMs to someone else's stuff unless it says so itself.

So like, if you don't want to have the wording there because you don't mind OMs getting put on Pirate ghosts and such, that's fine.

But if don't want to put the wording there because you're counting on some outside rule to stop that for you, there is no such beast.

My Etsy Store
Old August 25th, 2021, 07:00 AM

Got it, thanks for clearing that up! I'll add it in.

Quote:
Nothing is stopping the power from moving OMs to dead dudes innately. Like you can put OMs on dead dudes during regular OM placement if you want to. So that would definitely work.

You can't put OMs on cards not in your army (dead stuff is still in your army) during normal OM placement. But as far as I know, there's nothing stopping a power from moving OMs to someone else's stuff unless it says so itself.

So like, if you don't want to have the wording there because you don't mind OMs getting put on Pirate ghosts and such, that's fine.

But if don't want to put the wording there because you're counting on some outside rule to stop that for you, there is no such beast.
Old August 25th, 2021, 07:06 AM

@Soundwarp SG-1 and @SirGalahad

Does this wording work to resolve the order marker placement question?

PIRATE CODE
At the start of the game, you may choose a Unique Hero you control without the Super Strength special power. For the remainder of the game, that figure has the class of Pirate instead of what is listed on its card. If Yondu attacks and fails to inflict a wound during his turn, you must move an unrevealed Order Marker from this card to the chosen figure's Army Card, as long as it is under your control and on the battlefield. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Yondu, if he inflicted one or more wounds this turn, you may take an immediate turn with a Unique Pirate Hero or Common Pirate squad you control, and you may not take any additional turns with figures you control.
Old August 25th, 2021, 07:18 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

You don't need the battlefield bit. That's what 'you control' means. In your army and on the battlefield. Dead figures are in your army, they're not under your control.

My Etsy Store
Old August 25th, 2021, 07:36 AM

Quote:
You don't need the battlefield bit. That's what 'you control' means. In your army and on the battlefield. Dead figures are in your army, they're not under your control.
Great I'll update the SP with that addition and edit!
Old August 25th, 2021, 07:42 AM

Re: The Book of Yondu - Final Editing

This passes and moves forward to Final Editing.
Old August 25th, 2021, 04:54 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Re: The Book of Yondu - Final Editing

And thus Yondu moves one step closer to being Yondone

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library