Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 12th, 2008, 01:56 PM

Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby!
Onion Knight's Secret Santa Thread!

Merry Christmas fellow 'Scapers!

In celebration of 'the most wonderful time of the year' I wanted to start a Secret Santa thread.

Here's how it'll work...

PM me by December 1st and on Dec 2nd I'll send you the name of a fellow Heroscaper along with their address and wish list of 5 games or game accessories (it doesn't have to be Heroscape, but let's keep it at gaming). Try to make your purchase with one of the site sponsors. $50 maximum.

EDIT: If you cannot afford to buy anything on the person's wish list, you may purchase a gift certificate from a site sponsor in the amount that you can afford.
Please keep in mind, this is more about giving than receiving. Don't be upset if you spend more on a gift than you receive!

On December 8th we will, as best we can, have the items shipped out to our fellow Heroscapers and revel in seasonal merriment!

When you PM me, don't forget to include your wish list and address.

You don't have to spend $50, the idea is to just spread some Christmas cheer.

Here's the kicker...

Once all presents have been received, everyone will add a clue to their sig line hinting at the avatar or screen name of the person for whom they purchased the gift. Then let the guessing begin!!!

Merry Onion Knight!

Last edited by Onion Knight; November 12th, 2008 at 02:37 PM.
Old November 12th, 2008, 02:22 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Onion Knight's Secret Santa Thread!

I'd love to do this, but there's no way I could spend $50.

$10-20 is all I could really afford...
Old November 12th, 2008, 02:30 PM

Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby!

That's fine it's just about giving anyway.

How about this...
if someone can't afford anything on the wish list they receive, then they can purchase a gift certificate to a site sponsor for the amount that they can afford.
Old November 12th, 2008, 02:31 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Not to mention the "Don't be disappointed if the gift you receive doesn't cost as much as the gift you sent" bit.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old November 12th, 2008, 02:37 PM

Fixed.
Old November 12th, 2008, 03:34 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Love this idea!

~Aldin, with a belly like a bowl full of jelly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old November 12th, 2008, 03:36 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Sounds like fun, but I would be a little worried about the follow thru. Its well and good to say you want to participate (and sign-up), but then to actually particiapte is something else entirely.

-insert signature here-
Old November 12th, 2008, 03:39 PM

If people don't follow through, then Santa will surely bring them coal this Christmas and, oh yeah, they will be condemned to hell by the higher power.

I say, everyone should go forward with the attitude that they will not receive anything. The pay it forward thread is still working. We have great members here, it'll be fine. Remember to PM me if you really wanna be in.
Old November 12th, 2008, 03:41 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

The Pay It Forward one worked out well, that is until people stopped paying it forward.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old November 12th, 2008, 03:45 PM

Gnashing of teeth awaits them.
Old November 12th, 2008, 03:49 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I don't care about not receiving as much, it just doesn't seem fair to whoever's name I would pull, if he spends a lot...
Old November 12th, 2008, 03:57 PM

Give... and... don't... plan... on... receiving...

I know you're just trying to be fair, but if anyone complains, I will ridicule them to the point of being banned from this site. (Which could kill me on the inside).

Don't sweat it Lord Pyre.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion