Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old January 18th, 2017, 10:20 PM

sword4hire knows what's in an order marker sword4hire knows what's in an order marker
Re: Most Enticing Unit

I think a mass of commons, like Knights x3 would be pretty eye-catching. And Samurai.
Old January 18th, 2017, 10:36 PM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

To emphasize the 'Battle of all Time' aspect, I'd toss a squad of Romans (with their shields) next to the 4th Mass.
Old January 18th, 2017, 11:31 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Fen Hydra. So cool and so fun, will definitely catch the eye.
My vote was for a fen hydra before i seen your post.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 19th, 2017, 01:06 AM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

Plop Spiderman down on the table, I guarantee you that'll at least get one person interested.

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old January 19th, 2017, 11:00 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

I like the Marvel figure idea. Unfortunately I left the house in a rush this morning and couldn't find any (or the Hydra or Kaemon or Sonlen or...). I grabbed Jotun and Laglor, and resolved to organise my collection. Again.

I also have some Knights, Romans and Samurai here anyway that I'll probably add some of to my original list unless the board starts looking too crowded (any maybe replace the Omnicrons as DW9K is doing the robot job).
Old January 19th, 2017, 01:19 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Probably too late but All the large dragons are awesome. My favs are Zelig and Braxus. I also like the Utgar Minions and the Sentinels or the Protectors.
Old January 19th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Opps. He did it again.

Airborne Elite 5 is surprisingly tart

Krug has always been an enticing for me.
Old January 19th, 2017, 03:36 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

A great read why Grimnak is the Most Enticing Unit in the game:
Proof of Intelligent Design In Heroscape by @Jexik
Quote:
"Because it has an Orc on a mother****in' T-Rex."
Old January 19th, 2017, 04:04 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Success, thanks all. I couldn't find Sonlen at home because he was already in my office, so he went on, and I added Dund and Thorgrim too.

People were at least sufficiently intrigued by that or something else that there were a viable number to make the class run. Looks like there will be about 8. Actually, given I've start4ed two minor threads with stuff that came up for it already, I might start a thread for the class so that I can more efficiently exploit your collective wisdom.
Old January 19th, 2017, 05:07 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Excellent. Now give them C3V Playtesting units.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 19th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Is a Quadradical

Already on it.
Old January 19th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units