Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old April 15th, 2008, 10:14 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Speed Custom Terrain Contest #11 Poll is up.

Every one you will be voting in the other thread located here
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=18490

Last edited by chief; May 22nd, 2008 at 10:36 PM.
Old April 16th, 2008, 12:16 AM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Speed Custom Terrain Contest #11

I really want to do this one, I'll do it, but I don't want any prizes, if I win, can the prize go to who is 2nd?

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old April 16th, 2008, 01:39 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
I really want to do this one, I'll do it, but I don't want any prizes, if I win, can the prize go to who is 2nd?

You could donate the prize to the Site if you win and I am sure truth could come up with some way of giving it away.

I also like Purple
Old April 16th, 2008, 09:47 AM

Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby!

PRIZE Choices (Must be 5 participants)
1 prize only, to the person with the most votes will get their choice of:
* 1 year membership to www.heroscapers.com
* Demon Gate, Stat Card, dialing pedestal, & 3 glyphs
* Hive Brain & Stat Card
* Hive Guardian & Stat Card
* Hive Infester & Stat Card
* Einar Shrine & Stat Card
* Vydar Shrine & Stat Card
* Jandar Shrine & Stat Card
* Utgar Shrine & Stat Card
* Ullar Shrine & Stat Card
* Ocelotl Shrine (aztec name for Jaguar) & Stat Card
* Xipe Totec Monument (aztec god) & Stat Card
* Huitzilopochtli Monument (aztec god) ,Stat Card, & 3 glyphs

I will try and get a thread with images of these items posted in it soon as possible.

Good luck

Last edited by Leif Kicker; April 20th, 2008 at 06:42 PM.
Old April 16th, 2008, 11:08 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quick question, Water tiles count toward our hex total right?
Old April 16th, 2008, 11:15 AM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart

Is that a minimum or maximum amount of hexes to use? Or is it a "set in stone" amount of hexes.

You use that amount of hexes and everything else must be on top of it?
Old April 16th, 2008, 04:36 PM

DeadEye is surprisingly tart

sounds fun!
i might try since I have a week until i am free,

DeadEye
Old April 16th, 2008, 04:58 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Water tiles do count toward hex limit. Unless you make them part of the fountain thats the only way im letting that slip.
Those hexes are a set in stone amount for this contest.
Old April 16th, 2008, 05:20 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief View Post
Water tiles do count toward hex limit. Unless you make them part of the fountain thats the only way im letting that slip.
Wait, now I'm confused. To me, a fountain is basically a sculpture that sprays water into a pool. So if we use water tiles to make that pool, they can't count? I really can't think of a way to add 4 more hexes to my design.
Old April 16th, 2008, 05:51 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Can you explain to me about the 'must use xx hexes' rules in these things??

If I am making custom terrain, why do I have to use official HS hexes? I understand the need to make the terrain compatible, but if I want to make something scratch built, or mostly scratch built, I don't see the point of requiring certain hexes be used.

Specify dimensions or equivilent of x hexes high or x hexes wide-that might make a bit more sense to me.

Old April 16th, 2008, 05:54 PM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Can you explain to me about the 'must use xx hexes' rules in these things??

If I am making custom terrain, why do I have to use official HS hexes? I understand the need to make the terrain compatible, but if I want to make something scratch built, or mostly scratch built, I don't see the point of requiring certain hexes be used.

Specify dimensions or equivilent of x hexes high or x hexes wide-that might make a bit more sense to me.

I have the same confusion Cav. Some hex's might fit on top some customs may not need hexes? I am not clear on the minimum size.. or height, etc.

Cheif, not trying to give you a problem here. I am just not understanding what the hex limit means exactally.
Old April 16th, 2008, 06:11 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post

You could donate the prize to the Site if you win and I am sure truth could come up with some way of giving it away.

I also like Purple
Well, I just don't want to give my address away.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles