Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 29th, 2018, 06:35 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Starfox (Vote Initial)

If we can find some comic art of him with a bindle over his shoulder, I'm open to Vagabond.

Avenger is sitting okay with me.
Old June 29th, 2018, 06:40 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

What about Philanderer?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 29th, 2018, 07:05 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I like it better than Lover, less than Avenger.
Old June 29th, 2018, 07:19 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Starfox (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I had some vague ideas about stacking disruptive effects with folks like Diablo, Spider-Girl, Meteorite, since Starfox can work as an OM rescue for the squishier disruptors, and that approach is compatible with building around Star-Lord and/or a carrier like John Stewart or Kang II. Not sure what the most juiced approach is, though, or where to start this guy, price-wise.
I think Kang2/John Stewart/Martian Manhunter makes more sense for that sort of thing than Star-Lord. That said, this guy is a bit pricey for that role as compared to Diablo/Spider-Girl, so I'm not super-concerned. (I'm assuming he'll be over 200 points just based on stats/toughness).
Old June 29th, 2018, 07:27 PM
Symbiotic

Yeah, I was thinking upper 200s would be the ideal place for him to land, thematically.
Old June 30th, 2018, 07:12 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

No real competitive concerns from me.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 1st, 2018, 10:56 AM
Symbiotic

Re: The Book of Starfox (Initial Testing)

This passes

Not sure when I'll get a chance to run the initial. Maybe not till next week.
Old July 9th, 2018, 02:50 PM
Symbiotic

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Starfox

Army Test
Map: Ivy's Greenhouse
Units: Starfox @280, Spider-Girl, Diablo, Green Lantern (John Stewart), Green Construct (Decoy) x2 (1000) vs Fantastic Four (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Starfox @270, Batman (Terry), Robin (Dick), Batgirl (Cass), Speedy (Roy), Aqualad (800) vs Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Iron Man Mk IV, Ragdoll (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Starfox @270, Robot, Star-Lord, Red Skull (950) vs Captain America, Bucky, Black Bat, Robin (Dick), Valkyrie (950)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Starfox feels okay at 270. His only victory came with some pretty good luck, so I could eventually see him getting a slight point drop or maybe having the roll for Euphoria Distraction dropped by 1. I'm comfortable sending him to public testing at 270, though, to see how he does.
Old July 10th, 2018, 03:48 PM
Symbiotic

No thoughts? Let's move Starfox along then.
@japes
@Arkham - yea
@Tornado - yea
@Yodaking - yea
@johnny139
@SirGalahad - abstain
@Spidey'tilIDie - yea

Last edited by Ronin; July 12th, 2018 at 08:55 AM.
Old July 10th, 2018, 03:54 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Starfox (Vote Public Testing)

Looks good to me. Close games. Super simple design.

yea
Old July 10th, 2018, 03:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old July 10th, 2018, 04:57 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library