Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old April 27th, 2019, 08:55 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Astro's Custom Units [Update 4/18/19: Undead Samurai]

He seems pretty fun to have, is Honor Beyond Death for Samurai Heroes or Samurai squads. The Unstoppable might be useful, you can take a turn with him before taking off the battlefield.
Old April 27th, 2019, 09:10 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Astro's Custom Units [Update 4/18/19: Undead Samurai]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
He seems pretty fun to have, is Honor Beyond Death for Samurai Heroes or Samurai squads. The Unstoppable might be useful, you can take a turn with him before taking off the battlefield.
They were definitely a lot of fun to use when I playtested them earlier today! Honor Beyond Death works for both Samurai Heroes and Samurai Squads. Unstoppable can be really nasty in the right match-up, I think.
Old May 4th, 2019, 06:11 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Astro's Custom Units [Update 5/4/19: Vydar Kyrie]

SEMIA THE KYRIE WARRIOR
Bearer of the Scythe of Dauđi

Valkrill's Vengeance - Growth and Decay (4/4)

The figure used is Deathpact Angel #25 from the D&D: Guildmaster's Guide to Ravnica set. Semia the Kyrie Warrior is a single-spaced figure.

CHARACTER BIO:
Spoiler Alert!

CARD TEXT:
Spoiler Alert!

DESIGN NOTES:
Spoiler Alert!

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received
  • ATLAGA THE KYRIE WARRIOR : KYRIE LEADERSHIP
    As a Kyrie, Semia the Kyrie Warrior adds one to her Move due to KYRIE LEADERSHIP.

• COMMAND COURIER : COMMAND DISPATCH
    As a Medium Vydar Unique Hero, Semia the Kyrie Warrior may take a turn due to a Command Courier’s COMMAND DISPATCH ability.
Synergy Benefits Offered
  • N/A
As always, any comments or feedback are appreciated.

Last edited by Astroking112; September 8th, 2019 at 11:04 PM.
Old May 4th, 2019, 06:25 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

That's a really interesting design. It's super predictable (and avoidable if your opponent plans OMs effectively) but she's durable enough she'll probably get a chance to use it at some point. I'm guessing she'd be hard to play and require some strategy changes when playing against her.
Old May 4th, 2019, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
That's a really interesting design. It's super predictable (and avoidable if your opponent plans OMs effectively) but she's durable enough she'll probably get a chance to use it at some point. I'm guessing she'd be hard to play and require some strategy changes when playing against her.
Yeah, I wanted to balance the power of the auto-destroy with a predictability on the level of what we saw with Ornak. Since it always happens at a specific time during the round (and before she can move that turn), there's ample room to play around her, especially if you have some squad figures to spare.
Old May 4th, 2019, 09:10 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Yeah, I wanted to balance the power of the auto-destroy with a predictability on the level of what we saw with Ornak. Since it always happens at a specific time during the round (and before she can move that turn), there's ample room to play around her, especially if you have some squad figures to spare.
Nice custom that you thought of and I the special power too.

P.S. How do I make books for my own customs. I am asking for advice, so I can use less pages.
Old May 4th, 2019, 10:47 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Quote:
P.S. How do I make books for my own customs. I am asking for advice, so I can use less pages.
You don't. Just keep them all in one thread. Please don't use the "book" format, it confuses people.
Old May 4th, 2019, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Nice custom that you thought of and I the special power too.

Thanks for the compliment!

I wouldn't make new threads for different customs. If you want to see the forum code that I use to organize my customs, you can Quote one of my posts and take a look. I've just found that organizing my customs in this thread this way helps me keep track of everything easily, but you can present your customs in your own thread however you prefer.
Old September 8th, 2019, 02:52 PM

Re: Astro's Custom Units [Update 9/8/19: Skrit]

SKRIT
Ratfolk Alchemist

QC3 Customs Contest - Potions in the Dark (1/1)

This card art was created by Dr.Goomonkey. The figure used is Ratfolk Alchemist from the Pathfinder Maze of Death set. Skrit is a single-spaced figure.

CHARACTER BIO:
Spoiler Alert!

CARD TEXT:
Spoiler Alert!

DESIGN NOTES:
Spoiler Alert!

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received
  • ACOLARH : ULLAR'S AMULET
    As a unit that follows Ullar, Skrit may benefit from Acolarh's ULLAR'S AMULET movement bonus.
Synergy Benefits Offered
  • N/A
As always, any comments or feedback are appreciated.

Last edited by Astroking112; May 15th, 2021 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Added Acolarh synergy.
Old September 9th, 2019, 01:07 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

An important note about Skrit; friendly attacks do trigger Misdirection Cloud! So technically you could have something like a Deathreaver swing at her to move 6 minis! Could be deathreavers, could move Raelin. That extra movement flexibility could very well be a balance problem. Imo, I’d set it so that opponent’s figures have to take the attack, if only to prevent turns where 9 Deathreavers move.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; September 9th, 2019 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Even if someone only pulls thus trick off once in a game, the added board control is likely worth more than 40 points...
Old September 9th, 2019, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
An important note about Skrit; friendly attacks do trigger Misdirection Cloud! So technically you could have something like a Deathreaver swing at her to move 6 minis! Could be deathreavers, could move Raelin. That extra movement flexibility could very well be a balance problem. Imo, I’d set it so that opponent’s figures have to take the attack, if only to prevent turns where 9 Deathreavers move.
That's a really good catch. Being incentivized to attack her yourself definitely isn't the intended theme; I went ahead and updated the power text now to specify that it can only work against attacks from opponents. Thanks for pointing that out!
Old September 10th, 2019, 06:34 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Loooooove her. I love the mini and attempted to do a treatment of it a while back, but I never felt like I got it right. Skrit is great.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards