Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 27th, 2022, 07:02 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman Davies' Lord of the Rings customs

Revised one of my oldest LotR cards, Lurtz, when I realized I had never made a new card for him that used the more appropriate mini I had been given by @Johngee years ago:

I also took the opportunity to streamline the card, removing the original's Ferocity power and folding its effect somewhat into Foul Strike Special Attack.

Last edited by Sherman Davies; October 27th, 2022 at 09:06 PM.
Old July 30th, 2022, 08:53 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

We had lots of fun with Sherm's customs, including his TMNTs. To see some great photos, see the NYCG4 thread from my signature line.
Old September 27th, 2022, 06:08 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Revised one of my oldest LotR cards, Lurtz, when I realized I had never made a new card for him that used the more appropriate mini I had been given by @Johngee years ago:

I also took the opportunity to streamline the card, removing the original's Ferocity power and folding its effect somewhat into Foul Strike Special Attack.
I've been getting back into Heroscape and I'm super impatient for the Age of Anihilation.... so I ordered some Sabertooth LOTR minis last night. This is the first design I want to try out. I don't remember what the second power on Lurtz was previously, but it doesn't feel like it's missing, so bravo!

Last edited by Good Pig; September 27th, 2022 at 06:56 PM.
Old September 27th, 2022, 06:38 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Thanks Good Pig, it's good to see you back! Lurtz's second power used to allow him to choose between a single normal attack of 5 or two attacks of 3.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards