Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 21st, 2011, 08:42 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: My paints/repaints/mods.Most recent: 8/8 Mummies

A couple of months ago I traded with another board member a few of my painted HoH figures for some Heroclix. I got Poison Ivy but did not like the paint job so I repainted her.
Old August 25th, 2011, 05:34 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker
Re: My paints/repaints/mods.Most recent: 8/21 Poison Ivy rep

Nice improvement over the original! I don't own the figure so I have to compare to the studio paint job, but they tend to be much better than production quality. My only suggestion would be to highlight the body of the dress-thing with a very light green drybrush on raised sections. Good work on the repaint!
Old August 25th, 2011, 08:15 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks U.B. I new she needed a little more work, just have not had the chance to. Will post new pic once I do
Old August 25th, 2011, 10:45 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Great work here, jcmcminis!

I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before.

Looking forward to your next piece.

Last edited by Lamaclown; August 26th, 2011 at 07:19 AM.
Old September 4th, 2011, 06:35 PM

I am currently working on a couple of different figures, but I thought I would share this. I just recently aquired this to display the minis I have painted in. It turns as well as light up.
Old September 5th, 2011, 08:36 PM

Re: My paints jobs & mods.Most recent: 9/4 Added my Display

Finished this up today, this is a mumy from Darkworld. I have on more of these to paint. I will be using them as Uncommon heroes as part of my Sudema's Betrayal set.

Old September 5th, 2011, 08:52 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: My paints jobs & mods.Most recent: 9/5 Darkworld Mummy

He turned out really quite nice! Good job

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 12th, 2011, 05:09 AM

Re: My paints jobs & mods.Most recent: 9/5 Darkworld Mummy

I was looking at my Onyx Warlord mod and was not happy with it, and was not happy with it, luckily I still had the other pieces of the vipers I had made it from and made some alterations.

Old September 13th, 2011, 01:58 AM

Re: My paints jobs & mods.Most recent: 9/12 Onyx Warlord 2.0

Here is anothet Handful of Heroes figure. This time it is Bi-Beast

Old September 13th, 2011, 05:08 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: My paints jobs & mods.Most recent: 9/13 HoH Bi-Beast

As for the Viper and the Bi-Beast, I got 1 word for ya: Awesome!

I'm curious to what you come up with for the double header...

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 13th, 2011, 08:11 PM

Re: My painting & mods. 9/13 Handful of Heroes Bi-Beast

Thanks flame, I have to do a little more research on B.B. before I do him up. I had never even heard of him until I got his figure. I have a writeup for the Onyx Warlord somwhere in the last few pages of my customs thread.
Old September 14th, 2011, 02:35 AM

Re: My painting & mods. 9/13 Handful of Heroes Bi-Beast

Been working on this one on and off for a week. Handful of Heroes Sabertooth.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards