Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 24th, 2010, 11:30 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Black Friday Deals?

Hi guys its been a long time since I visited the boards. Back from another deployment and wanted to get back in the game. I recently found out about the cancellation and more then ever want to complete my collection.

I have tried searching the boards and have not found any post or threads about any black friday deals. Is there any thread on this or any place to search to see if any store is clearing its stock or anything? Any help would be apreciated.

Oh and Truth I still owe you, I promised you some stuff a while back, going to see if Still have your mailing address.
Old November 24th, 2010, 11:39 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Black Friday Deals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
Hi guys its been a long time since I visited the boards. Back from another deployment and wanted to get back in the game. I recently found out about the cancellation and more then ever want to complete my collection.

I have tried searching the boards and have not found any post or threads about any black friday deals. Is there any thread on this or any place to search to see if any store is clearing its stock or anything? Any help would be apreciated.

Oh and Truth I still owe you, I promised you some stuff a while back, going to see if Still have your mailing address.
With the cancellation, I can't really imagine any Black Friday deals involving 'Scape.
Old November 24th, 2010, 11:45 AM

screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker

Miniature Market, one of the site supporters, will have a Black Friday Sale... but Heroscape not included.
Old November 24th, 2010, 12:26 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

Here is one.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion