Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old April 24th, 2009, 08:28 PM

Neonrainbowchaser is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Heroscape collection guide -Image intensive-POSTER SCANS

B.T.W Does any body know where I can get a lot of heroscape terrain peices 4 cheap?
Old April 24th, 2009, 11:26 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonrainbowchaser View Post
B.T.W Does any body know where I can get a lot of heroscape terrain peices 4 cheap?
Here is not the place to ask. Look at the thread title....
Old May 2nd, 2009, 11:09 AM

Ullar/utgar own is surprisingly tart

I like how it displays each unit's sculpt. Aesthetics do play a large role in selecting what to buy.

Last edited by Ullar/utgar own; May 30th, 2010 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Sorry I quoted all those images.
Old July 15th, 2009, 06:04 PM

demon_llama has disabled reputation

I like this guide, it's really handy when looking at what's out there.
Thank you for creating it.
Any idea when you will be updating it with Wave 9?

...the rich
(My HEX Game Files @ http://www.scribd.com/_the_rich)
Lawton/Fort Sill Heroscape (monthly?) Tournament:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...506#post951506
Old August 11th, 2009, 10:36 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Are there plans to update this with all the new releases?
Old December 2nd, 2009, 01:14 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Skahen and waves 9 and 10 should probably be added, if the correct images are available

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old January 2nd, 2010, 04:53 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have been gone for a while, but this week I will take the time to update this list, as I enjoy doing so

Give me a few days and I will start on it
Old January 2nd, 2010, 05:10 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
I have been gone for a while, but this week I will take the time to update this list, as I enjoy doing so

Give me a few days and I will start on it
Sweet!
Old January 10th, 2010, 06:05 AM

Gunnbjorn is surprisingly tart

This list is truly amazing; I wish I could find a store that sold those Zombies. I'd love to have a Zombie Swarm army.

Thanks for making this list! Cheers!
Old January 10th, 2010, 12:27 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If Possible I need help finding some of the wave 9 and wave 10 pictures, And the master set
I was hoping to find them in a similiar format like the previous waves ( clear bright pictures with white background) If not Ill head over to the hasbro site and get them there.
Old March 13th, 2010, 11:22 AM

chappa-ai Woo who?

(Stepping out of lurk mode to ask a question)

First, let it be known that I DID use Google (BEFORE searching these forums, as Google has a much better search engine) AND I DID (attempt to) search these forums (to no avail, as usual no meaningful results), so now it's time to actually ask, despite the risk of being chastised and ridiculed for the sake of possibly receiving at least one meaningful answer.

I'm looking for some high-quality scans of the box back and box front flap interior to Rise of the Valkyrie for a project I'm working on and I've long since recycled the box. I've found plenty of product scans online (showing the entire box as it would appear on a store shelf - in 3D), and one really good image at GameBoardGeek of the box front which satisfies one third of my quest. But I've yet to find any (even bad) scans of the box back and front lift-up flap interior. Anybody know of some or can produce some before I go out and purchase a duplicate merely for image scans? (I suppose I could return the unopened box to the store after making my scans, but what a hassle if scans already exist somewhere online.)

I would expect that if anybody knows of such image scans online, it would be the avid HeroScape players here at this community. Now time to duck for incoming fireballs, I'm sure...
Old May 5th, 2010, 12:11 AM

Robert is surprisingly tart

Great Job! I like the post and I am sure to use it in the future for my collecting purposes. I have a Google Docs spreadsheet but it lacks pics and that was a very nice touch.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion