Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old March 1st, 2013, 08:47 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Saddest Video Game Moment Ever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
Quick request:

I'd put the name of the game outside the spoiler so people can know whether or not they want to look at it.
Fine!

Going to edit mine.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old March 24th, 2013, 05:53 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
To the Moon: When River tells John that she wants them to finish building their dream house rather than paying for her medical bills. Then he changes the subject by playing a piano piece he wrote for her.
I just bought this game and its soundtrack on Steam. Once I'm done with Thomas was Alone I'll give it a try.

I was initially hesitant to purchase To The Moon despite it having a very interesting story because I wasn't very keen on playing a game that has no gameplay, but I play so many games that are the other way around that I figured I'll give it a shot.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old April 24th, 2013, 03:52 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

(Yes, I know this is a bit of a necro, but it's an off-topic thread. I don't think it matters.)

Golden Sun: Lost Age
Spoiler Alert!

Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones
Spoiler Alert!
Old April 28th, 2013, 04:45 PM
has been BANNED

Sarcastic Man is surprisingly tart

That really sad moment in Skyrim when your objective is up a mountain but you can't climb it and have to walk around the whole thing just to find the tiny little path that leads up it.
Old April 28th, 2013, 05:05 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic Man View Post
That really sad moment in Skyrim when your objective is up a mountain but you can't climb it and have to walk around the whole thing just to find the tiny little path that leads up it.
How about when you reach the top and find a dragon who eats you in one bite... oh and you forgot to save?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 28th, 2013, 05:10 PM
has been BANNED

Sarcastic Man is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic Man View Post
How about when you reach the top and find a dragon who eats you in one bite... oh and you forgot to save?
then you have to find the trail again .
Old May 9th, 2013, 04:04 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

That really awkward moment when.......a Jokey is Left 4 Dead is just standing right next to you and not doing anything.
Old May 10th, 2013, 05:44 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

I was playing Star Wars Battlefront once [Very old but great game] and I was the last clone trooper alive against 12 or so droids. Definitely could kill them so I hid behind a tank and threw a grenade, but instead it of going over the tank it stuck to the very top and I blew myself up to lose the game.

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old May 12th, 2013, 09:44 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Those times when you're doing a Nuzlocke run in Pokemon and a critical hit kills one of your Pokemon. That's gotten me very upset after losing several Pokemon to that kind of stuff.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old May 12th, 2013, 09:48 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

That awkward moment when you jump off a building but survive because of a glitch.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games