Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old November 4th, 2009, 12:50 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Re: Wave 10 FOUND AT Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
I Just caught sight of wave 10 at my FLGS, I don't get paid until tomorrow, so I have to wait one day, but They are holding it for me.

On a related note why has no one posted the new cards yet?
Because you didn't buy the dang things!!!

I'll call them with my CC number if they'll open that pack and email me pics of the cards.
Old November 4th, 2009, 12:54 PM

Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby!

Any news on the UK release date/importer ?
Old November 4th, 2009, 01:13 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotard7 View Post
Not to rain on your parade, but, use the SEARCH function,....

You're telling people to use the search function?

Why does The Pot calling the Kettle black come to mind?

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old November 4th, 2009, 01:16 PM

jotun7 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jotard7 View Post
Not to rain on your parade, but, use the SEARCH function,....

You're telling people to use the search function?

Why does The Pot calling the Kettle black come to mind?
I already got bad rep. for that; I'm only trying to tell him to use the search function before he does threads. I started the habit that won't end, and I'm telling him to join me. That's all.

And this guy makes fun of the only figure in heroscape that has 8 attack, you sicko! (kidding)

"For HIS honor and glory!"
Old November 5th, 2009, 01:48 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

I can assure everyone that Brick Stores will have wave ten, since I have mine now.

Even more surprising I'm in Canada! This just supports my MAjor Q9 = Hockey Player of the future theory.

On a side note the rock dudes and monkeys look great, even if they are a bit rubbery.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old November 5th, 2009, 02:15 PM

CaptainCanuck is surprisingly tart

Sighting #2 in Canada in Barrie
Old November 7th, 2009, 02:47 AM

Grognard_Hero Woo who?

Third sighting in canada today: my FLGS in downtown Ottawa. They allowed me to peek at it -- the minis look really sweet -- but it remains under wraps until release date which next week Tuesday. I hope to pick up mine asap that day!! Woot!

Gaming is good for yer brains and social skills!

My current prefered faction: , although is a close second!
Old November 7th, 2009, 06:11 PM

RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby!

Found it on my doorstep, due to USPS being unusually quick from CA to MI. It should have arrived on Tuesday if it had been at their usual pace.

Pics: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...15&postcount=7
Old November 7th, 2009, 10:58 PM

DWK9000 is surprisingly tart

Iam hunting for it My Local FLGS has wave 9 and wont get any more till the set of 9 sells >< and no luck at my super wally which always stocks HS but it has 8 and 9 on the shelves ><
Old November 8th, 2009, 06:57 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Lone Star Comics in Arlington, TX (the bigger one on Cooper) had Wave 10 on the shelf today. I got my Heroes pack and the Feldspar pack! Woot!

Old November 10th, 2009, 07:29 PM

shaugville is surprisingly tart

The Family Game Store in Savage MD has tons of Wave 10! They got 2 sets from Wotc and another load from their distributor (either 3 or 5 sets). I bought two packs of the sasquatch and rock guys and one pack of the heros. They have a lot left.
Old November 10th, 2009, 09:05 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

The Games Keep in West Chester, PA has it in stock. Great store for those of you in southeastern PA / Delaware.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales