Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old August 17th, 2022, 10:12 AM

Chuckd101 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Smile Texas Scapers

Searching for some fellow texas scapers of there's any out there 😀
Old August 17th, 2022, 10:38 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Texas Scapers

@Spidey'tilIDie I believe this is your territory

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 17th, 2022, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post

With enough people maybe we can get something going couple tournaments a year would be great
Old August 17th, 2022, 11:53 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckd101 View Post
Quote:

With enough people maybe we can get something going couple tournaments a year would be great
What part of town do you live in? My friends and I play pretty often, but we exclusively play C3G. I have the Valhalla stuff minus some Gencon exclusives, but we go full supers most of the time.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 18th, 2022, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckd101 View Post
Quote:

What part of town do you live in? My friends and I play pretty often, but we exclusively play C3G. I have the Valhalla stuff minus some Gencon exclusives, but we go full supers most of the time.
I'm south of Houston about an hour but I'd definitely drive once or twice a month to play
Old August 18th, 2022, 09:53 PM

Davy Jones is surprisingly tart

I don't live in Texas but being in OKC is close enough to travel for a bigger event now and then. I hope to find and/or grow a Heroscape community here as well now that this amazing game has new life!
Old August 19th, 2022, 11:09 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy Jones View Post
I don't live in Texas but being in OKC is close enough to travel for a bigger event now and then. I hope to find and/or grow a Heroscape community here as well now that this amazing game has new life!
I used to drive down to DFW tournaments from Shawnee. Definitely worth; @R˙chean, @Dignan , and co. are great hosts I also hosted events in Shawnee and OKC back in the day (before I moved to Colorado). You should dig through these threads to find fellow OK area Scapers:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=42544

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=48996

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 21st, 2022, 11:44 AM

Mr. Phats is surprisingly tart

Haven't played in a few months, but for what it's worth I live in Houston near the galleria.

You're gonna carry that weight... all 250 pounds of it.
Old August 21st, 2022, 12:36 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Dallas will be having an NHSD tournament this year. We'll have a post up in the tournament threads here pretty soon.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old August 22nd, 2022, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Phats View Post
Haven't played in a few months, but for what it's worth I live in Houston near the galleria.

I'm definitely up for playing if interested I don't mind driving.
Anyone else you know play?
Old September 6th, 2022, 02:15 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm here in Fort Worth and am hosting casual events about once a month if you ever find yourself this far north.

I would come down to Houston if there was a meetup or something going on- I believe @White_Knight is from your area as well.
Old September 8th, 2022, 01:55 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Dallas tournament thread is live:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...60#post2535760

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers