Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 24th, 2019, 09:30 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Draftable Vehicle Rules - Final Editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Don't have time to go through the thread right now but it was when we decided to just make everyone inside adjacent to everyone else and only have a driver space on the card.
I believe that was only for VDOs smaller than Huge and that Huge VDOs/Enclosed structures might end up having separate, larger battlefields of their own.

A VDO for a starship, for example, isn't going to make sense with the spaces all on the card, IMO. And I'm not personally ready to shut the door on truly huge VDOs yet.

Also, from an art angle, I'm not sure if the Mole Machine VDO is going to fit 8 spaces on its card. We kind of need Art weigh in and design work here to help us advance the ball.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 24th, 2019, 09:32 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

quozl, skimming through your edits, is there any reason potential 1 Life VDOs would be Uncommon instead of Common?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 24th, 2019, 09:46 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Figures would have to occupy a specific vehicle, and so you'd need multiple cards for that.
Old August 24th, 2019, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Figures would have to occupy a specific vehicle, and so you'd need multiple cards for that.
Solid point. I'm cool with going all Uncommon, then. That's probably something our other rules should've had all along.

Old August 24th, 2019, 11:37 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Also, from an art angle, I'm not sure if the Mole Machine VDO is going to fit 8 spaces on its card. We kind of need Art weigh in and design work here to help us advance the ball.
That was another reason we decided not to do interior spaces. It's just impractical.

As for really huge stuff, make them a map like the Helicarrier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 25th, 2019, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
That was another reason we decided not to do interior spaces. It's just impractical.

As for really huge stuff, make them a map like the Helicarrier.
Interior spaces and a map are essentially the same thing in a lot of cases. We could definitely have something that's a vehicle and then has a separate map you build out of terrain.

I'm not interested in closing off design space now before we do something like the Tardis and then forcing folks who want to use the Tardis to just put four figures on a card or something.

I listed my preferred plan last page, though, and would still like Hero weigh in on where I tagged you all. If you all think that we should just worry about Huge VDOs later, I'll just alter the text to specify Large or smaller.

I don't think the Huge VDO decision has been fully made or fully thought through so I don't want to shut things off in advance for no good reason.

Old August 25th, 2019, 10:05 AM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think avoiding talking about interior spaces keeps things open and doesn't close off anything. If we want to do interior spaces later for huge VDOs, we just add them in another ruleset.

Quote:
Old August 25th, 2019, 10:12 AM

Sounds reasonable to me. I'm happy to just specify Large or smaller here and let Huge ones be a case by case basis.

Old August 25th, 2019, 10:32 AM

Where do you need to specify size?

Quote:
Old August 25th, 2019, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Where do you need to specify size?
Maybe I don't. I need to revisit it. I suppose just making the exception on future designs that have the exception is enough. It's just a bit odd because we have a good chance of making that exception just as soon as we port over the Mole Machine.

I guess that's the problem of whoever ports that, though.

A bit disappointed that I haven't had much weigh in on my questions from Heroes beyond quozl here. I'll keep working on wording edits in the meantime, but at a certain point it'd be good to know what direction I can take with things here.

Old August 25th, 2019, 09:39 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Sorry, I haven’t had time to look over this in any detail yet.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 25th, 2019, 10:11 PM

I'm still wondering why you want to have interior spaces for the Mole Machine but that's a separate issue now so don't let it sidetrack you.

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library