Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 21st, 2018, 11:12 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Here's a guy discussing the Cybermen and Daleks in that set with some pics. They look pretty good.
Looks like he thinks the Warlord Games Cybermen are too big but the Daleks are OK.
Sounds like there are other options though from Games Workshop.
Except now I see those are from 1987 and super expensive.
The “Micro Universe” range is also about the right size and contains a lot of iconic monsters. It’s kind of at a nice price point between the two.
Old August 21st, 2018, 03:25 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I ran across some cheap facehuggers minis at Walmart yesterday. Made me wonder what a facehugger design could look like. Anybody have some neat ideas?
Old August 21st, 2018, 03:34 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
I ran across some cheap facehuggers minis at Walmart yesterday. Made me wonder what a facehugger design could look like. Anybody have some neat ideas?
Yeah I've seen some write-ups for most of the Alien figures...I think LO is working with a former Hero on that if memory serves me...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 21st, 2018, 03:55 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Could also work potentially for Dream Crabs I think
Old August 21st, 2018, 03:55 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Yeah I've seen some write-ups for most of the Alien figures...I think LO is working with a former Hero on that if memory serves me...
I believe that was a streaky thing.
Old August 21st, 2018, 03:57 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
"There’s a horror movie called Alien? That’s really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you."
Old August 21st, 2018, 03:58 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
"There’s a horror movie called Alien? That’s really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you."
Old August 21st, 2018, 04:24 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Hellfire has the Alien faction workshoped.
Old August 21st, 2018, 04:26 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Hellfire has the Alien faction workshoped.
That's who I was thinking of...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 21st, 2018, 09:38 PM
Just A Head

Just to show that I'm taking the "Don't start a faction before you have experience" advice to heart...here's a faction leader...

The Chief
Spoiler Alert!

He should kind of feel like a dark Prof X, so that's what I went for. "Manipulation" represents him whispering in somebody's ear to get them all riled up. However, once he does that, the rest of the patrol sees his true colors and stop synergizing with him.

I just wanted to get this guy out there as the missing piece in the Doom Patrol puzzle. I'm really excited to see what Changeling looks like to see if the rest of the Patrol needs to be adjusted, so I'm waiting (im)patiently for that release.

Last edited by MrNobody; August 22nd, 2018 at 12:14 PM.
Old August 21st, 2018, 10:09 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For Patrol Leader if you put a certain clear sight space restriction on his control (which is what Prof. X. does and is probably a good check on the power) you don't have to mention that he can't be one of the heroes.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 21st, 2018, 10:41 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
For Patrol Leader if you put a certain clear sight space restriction on his control (which is what Prof. X. does and is probably a good check on the power) you don't have to mention that he can't be one of the heroes.
Do you feel a space restriction is absolutely needed? He’d probably be communicating through some sort of radio or device, so thematically it wouldn’t make sense. It’d be nice to avoid it if possible.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy