Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old November 6th, 2012, 01:32 AM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Savage Throwdown 11/10 NHSD

I'm out of town right now, so I won't be able to start building until Thursday, but I'm pretty sure I could bring Trepidation and Entangled, so put me down for those two. Looking forward to playing some Heroscape again!
Old November 6th, 2012, 08:02 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll bring Pocket Full of Posies and Umbra.
Old November 6th, 2012, 09:05 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Excellent, thanks, guys. Between Clan and me that may be enough. G-O, if I need another one, I'll volunteer you.

Clan, can you bring Vorago and Hellsgate? No glyphs on either one?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; November 6th, 2012 at 09:18 AM.
Old November 6th, 2012, 04:09 PM

Northgate knows what's in an order marker Northgate knows what's in an order marker

Please put me down as a possible for this tournament.
Old November 6th, 2012, 04:13 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

o.O

Northgate, we discussed this... I don't want to cause any trouble...

= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; November 6th, 2012 at 04:15 PM. Reason: woohoo! hope you can make it.
Old November 6th, 2012, 06:36 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

Twinkie and I will definitely be there.
Old November 6th, 2012, 07:10 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Excellent. Can you guys bring a map? It's OK if it's a duplicate.

= =
Old November 7th, 2012, 01:48 PM

Northgate knows what's in an order marker Northgate knows what's in an order marker

DS - No trouble at all. I have power but no heat, so have been staying with my brother. Justine has no power or heat. Depending how things fall, I will either be in my house with heat, by myself, be in my house w Mason and heat, in PA by myself at my parents or with Mason in PA at my parents. So I will basically be a last minute decision, because if I am in PA, I see no reason why I wont come out and spend a day in Savage.
Old November 7th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Excellent. We will be ready if you can make the trip. Good luck to you all, of course. Stay dry these next couple of days.

= =
Old November 7th, 2012, 02:31 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I don't really want to do Gladsheim (or a variation of it) again. What about a longer semi-symetric jungle map? Take a look at this one.

Old November 7th, 2012, 02:35 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Looks good! What's up with the stone appendix dangling from the bottom? Anyway, something like that would be great. It's in your capable hands.

= =
Old November 7th, 2012, 02:37 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

In the scenario it was a cave where Tor-Kul-Na was locked away. Glyphs? They really helped on this map. I may tone them down for the tournament, though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events