Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 26th, 2018, 03:31 PM

TransGirlMagic is surprisingly tart
TransGirlMagic Customs

Hi im new to the forums and heroscape in general, Ive been playing on tabletop sim. I had the idea to create kamen riders and toku heros in heroscape and i thought i might share it here Im currently working on fleshing out the idea and i have made 2 characters, Kamen Rider Kiva and Decade. I would still love to here criticism of my customs.

SPECIES = Fangire/Human
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = kamen Rider
PERSONALITY = Stoic

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

Form Change
Before taking a turn with Kamen Rider Kiva, you may place a Garrulu, Basha, or Dogga token on this figures card Remove it at the end of the round, if you use this ability while a Garrulu, Basha, or Dogga token is on this figures card remove that token first.

Garulu token.
reduce this figures defence by 3 and increase its movement by 2 and its attack by 1

Basha token
reduce this figures movement and defense by 2 Increase its range by 3

Dogga Token
Reduce this figures movement by 2 and increase its Atack and Defense by 2

Darkness Moon Break Special attack: Attack 8 Range 1
this attack can only be used once per round when there are no tokens on this figures card. Before making this attack, Kamen Rider Kiva may move 3 spaces, ignoring elevation and terrain

Kamen Rider Decade

NAME = Kamen Rider Decade
SPECIES = Human
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = kamen Rider
PERSONALITY = Arrogent

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 3
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 5

Heisei Legacy

At the start of this figures activation you make chose an ability of a kamen rider within Kamen Rider Decades line of sight, Kamen rider decade gains this ability untill then end of this activation.

Attack ride Blast Special Attack:Range 6 Attack 3

This attack can only be used once per round,

FINAL ATTACK RIDE. DECADE Special attack: Attack 6 Range 1

this attack can only be used once per round Before making this attack, Kamen Rider Decade may move 3 spaces, ignoring elevation and terrain. If this attack doesn't destroy the enemy unit this character takes 2 wounds.

Last edited by TransGirlMagic; January 28th, 2018 at 05:43 PM.
Old January 26th, 2018, 04:14 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: TransGirlMagic Customs

Hi hi! Welcome to the site! I actually saw you discussing this custom in the TTS discord. I’m at work now, but I’ll look at this again later!
Old January 27th, 2018, 12:23 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Welcome.

Is there a point range you are going for on these?

The Basha token looks a bit too powerful. Very few Heroscape figures can throw 5 Attack at 6 Range.
I like the direction. For some inspiration check out Vixen.

I am not sure I understand what Hersei Legacy does exactly. It lets you choose one of the token powers?

Good start.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 27th, 2018, 01:50 PM

TransGirlMagic is surprisingly tart

These are all based off a pre existing franchise, Kamen rider. Decade in the series has the ability to transform into other kamen riders so the point is for him to be able to copy other figures ability's, I plan on making more. i dont know what i want the point range to be and ill nerf the basha token.
Old December 15th, 2018, 11:37 PM

anachronisticUranium is surprisingly tart

Hey! it's super awesome to see some Kamen Rider customs here, I thought I was one of the only Kamen Rider Fans here
Old December 16th, 2018, 01:31 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Welcome to the site! I think the Garulu token might be a tad underpowered. -3 defense is pretty major and movement boosts usually aren't worth as much in the long run. I suppose I could see using it in the very early game once or twice to get him into battle, but never after that. I think lowering it to -1 or -2 defense could make it more viable.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards