Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old January 22nd, 2013, 12:53 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Man, can't we keep politics out of just one place on the internet?
Yeah, despite my strong convictions toward one side of this subject, even I knew to resist last night and push the subject no more.

Has anyone been watching Arrow? Did, it turn out to be a decent show?

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old January 22nd, 2013, 01:00 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
Oh yes. The show is incredible thus far. Great stuff. Smallville quality at the least. The story is very, very interesting and has lots of plugs to DC characters. Huntress, Deathstroke, and Deadshot have shown up for starters, I'm sure there are more I am forgetting.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 22nd, 2013, 01:08 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Oh yes. The show is incredible thus far. Great stuff. Smallville quality at the least. The story is very, very interesting and has lots of plugs to DC characters. Huntress, Deathstroke, and Deadshot have shown up for starters, I'm sure there are more I am forgetting.
I'm still on the fence with the show. I really want it to be awesome, but as of right now, it's just 'okay' for me. Maybe my hopes were too high. The main problem I have is that Oliver just isn't that likable to me. I think I'm supposed to feel bad for him and I just don't.
Old January 22nd, 2013, 01:12 PM

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I heard that it was like a light version of Revolution.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old January 22nd, 2013, 01:23 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I know I'm probably offending a few people on here when I say this, but comparing a show to Smallville really doesn't do it any favors in my book. Still can't believe I watched three season of that junk. As for Arrow, I watched a few episodes and it didn't catch my interest. I might give it another shot later though.

Unfortunately, one of the best superhero shows on TV, Alphas, was just officially announced as cancelled. Alphas was exactly what Heroes should have been and did it on a much smaller budget.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old January 22nd, 2013, 01:45 PM
Girl (Super)Power!

Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby!

I liked Heroes.

Old January 22nd, 2013, 01:51 PM

I've never seen a single episode of either Heroes or Alphas.

Old January 22nd, 2013, 02:10 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I like Arrow, but I also liked Smallville, especially when you can appreciate it for what it was: someone's take on the origin of Superman. They didn't change the core principles, just new takes on the path from farmboy to big city reporter/ superhero. I found it interesting and enjoyable. Arrow is similar, but relies less on special effects since Ollie can't fly, run fast, shoot heat vision from his eyes, etc. I imagine that had Batman been a property available for a similar development to a TV series it would be widely more popular. Though I do think the introduction of a completely unrelated Green Arrow character on Smallville helped the knowledge of the character grow for casual fans and made the show a viable option.

I waited until 10 episodes were available online before giving Arrow a look. I find that 2-3 hours of episodes is about what I need to decide if I like a show.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee

Last edited by Spidey'tilIDie; January 22nd, 2013 at 03:01 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2013, 02:53 PM

I also like to wait until a full season or so is finished before I start watching.

Old January 22nd, 2013, 03:11 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I also like to wait until a full season or so is finished before I start watching.
It's so much better this way. I watched the entire Battlestar Gallactica series via DVD and it was awesome. I can't imagine having to have to wait next week for the next episode.
Old January 22nd, 2013, 03:12 PM

Though it is hard to wait till the end of the seasons to watch.

Old January 22nd, 2013, 03:55 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

Yea I made that mistake with the walking dead, it's brutal waiting for the next Sunday.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape