Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 11th, 2018, 07:52 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Two-Gun Kid - Breathing

The Bounty Hunters look like a budding faction. Really digging the idea of two skycycles flying around, maybe Two-Gun could also have Carry? Just a suggestion.
Old October 11th, 2018, 09:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I saw his referenced to as a Jet Cycle, not sure if that was an official designation or not but either way his is much smaller than Hawkeye's Skycycle and clearly a one seat ride so no carry here.
Old October 11th, 2018, 10:02 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That would really drive his price up as well. Really liking him as-is.
I am a little Bounty Hunter bias, if you can tell.
Old October 12th, 2018, 04:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Old October 15th, 2018, 03:15 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I like the simplicity of this design. Not every design needs to be innovative in how it pushes the rules of the game. These powers capture the character well.
Old October 15th, 2018, 10:08 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Here are links for Cocky and Confident Unique Heroes that you can use while we're in development here.

EDIT: Doesn't look like I've commented in here yet - dig the design!
Old October 15th, 2018, 10:43 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

The fact Power Girl is Confident I making me think up some sort of funky JSA/Fighter/Crime Fighter build with her, Wildcat, Luke Cage, and Two-Gun. Would probably be pretty awful though.
Old October 15th, 2018, 10:53 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
The fact Power Girl is Confident I making me think up some sort of funky JSA/Fighter/Crime Fighter build with her, Wildcat, Luke Cage, and Two-Gun. Would probably be pretty awful though.
Since Liberty Belle's also Confident... it could work! You'd need someone for Wildcat to train, though - Swordsman?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 15th, 2018, 05:48 PM
C3G Landlord

I won't be able to get around to an initial PT for this guy for a week or two, but it doesn't hurt to keep moving him forward.

I propose Two-Gun Kid for an Initial PT.

YK -yea
Johnny139 - yea
Ronin - yea
Scapemage - yea
Japes - yea

Last edited by Yodaking; October 16th, 2018 at 02:11 PM.
Old October 15th, 2018, 06:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Here are links for Cocky and Confident Unique Heroes that you can use while we're in development here.

EDIT: Doesn't look like I've commented in here yet - dig the design!

Thanks! Makes me want to make some more Cocky cards now seeing how lonely Hawkeye II is. I already went with Fearless for Rocket II or he would have been an option.
Old October 15th, 2018, 07:22 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Two-Gun Kid - Vote Initial!

Yea
Old October 15th, 2018, 08:03 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Two-Gun Kid - Vote Initial!

yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library