Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 16th, 2015, 11:52 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Dredd'verse workshop

That Ape out front looks kinda like Joe Fix It..maybe just a paint job there?
Old May 16th, 2015, 11:55 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Great call Karat! Just a little brown paint.
It looks like it may be pricey.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 16th, 2015, 12:11 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

A one point there was a company making box sets of Mega City One gang minis, but I think they went out of business or at least stopped making that line. I'm pretty sure I recall seeing the Ape Gang one, they come unpainted though. I'm sure you could still find a few boxes available, used if not new.

Here you go. 2nd one down is the Ape Gang and I see they have Lawmasters too. I'm not 100% on this but I think they are 28-32mm range which would be the correct scale. Really expensive though when buying direct from that website as it is in England. After the currency exchange, around $40 for one box I'd guess. Try looking for them on e-bay or somewhere else used.

Last edited by Yodaking; May 16th, 2015 at 12:26 PM.
Old May 16th, 2015, 12:36 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Also those are metal. Pretty much any character I would want to design has a metal figure.
If I ever get a 3D scanner I may try to acquire some and create plastic versions.
Molds would an option also. Neither is great for C3G though.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 16th, 2015, 01:13 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Also those are metal. Pretty much any character I would want to design has a metal figure.
If I ever get a 3D scanner I may try to acquire some and create plastic versions.
You might talk to @White Knight about that. I know he has one and uses it to create figures for HoSS.
Old May 16th, 2015, 03:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

The last Flash set also has some new Gorillas that you might be able to use somehow.

Would require some customization, adding in machine guns and clothes, but at least they are readily aviliable ape figures. It would be easier to customize and reuse the Gorilla-Man figure though as he already wears clothes and carries a machine gun. Maybe just painting his clothes a different color would be enough to reuse that mini.

I know their is another Gorilla figure with a crowbar that I think is wearing clothes but I don't recall what set he was in or what the figure name was. Combined with that Joe Fix-it figure, you would have a 3 figure squad.
Old May 16th, 2015, 07:57 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Or just use metal - I know it's not ideal, but I'm not seeing why it's a really big deal.

Anyway, Ape Mobsters would be awesome. Could we get some Criminal and/or Simian synergy in there, per chance?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 16th, 2015, 08:29 PM

Simian for sure. Criminal is very likely.

Great options there YK. I was also thinking Gorilla Man would work nicely.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 16th, 2015, 08:42 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Gorilla Man in a fedora and some paint would be awesome.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old May 16th, 2015, 08:53 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Monsieur Mallah seems like a good fit for the ape gang.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 16th, 2015, 09:00 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Monsieur Mallah seems like a good fit for the ape gang.
Not bad, but he needs a fedora to class him up a bit . Joking aside I think that there's probably enough figures now for this squad to work.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old May 16th, 2015, 09:05 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Perhaps start scavenging fedoras from Question figures?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy