Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 1st, 2016, 02:50 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: My Customs:9/30/16 Shard updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
On the subject of Shimmerwing...
How is a squad of one not a hero?

This may have been discussed here before, but I've only just peeked in.

~Z
Thanks for pointing that out...you are the first to notice it. I clicked on the wrong thing in the pull down window
Old October 3rd, 2016, 07:11 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ok here is my latest custom. I did this for the Sept. Custom Contest Poll by @Dr.Goomonkey .

Scarecrows of Feylund.

Bio:For years Cyprien Esenwein and his undead legions terrorized the people of Feylund. The brave warriors did their best to defend the people, but still the common folk were terrorized. Then a group of wizards came up with an idea. They had the farmers and commoners all build multiple scarecrows on their land. Working great magic these wizards enchanted the scarecrows allowing them to come to 'life' to defend their owners. The scarecrows could now detect the approach of undead creatures and wielded weapons that were lethal to them. The magics even made it so the scarecrows would rebuild themselves if destroyed. Now that the Esenweins are in Valhalla, Ullar has pulled the scarecrows here to protect its people.
Old October 4th, 2016, 12:08 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: My Customs:10/03/16 Scarecrows of Feylund

Cool. So they're kind of like the terrain-specific figures in that most of their abilities are useless when they're not facing Undead. I like 'em!

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old October 4th, 2016, 01:06 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I like the back story on these guys. I may have picked them in the vote, I can't remember. @The B.I.V. If you think about it, their stats are average on their own, fighting undead just makes them even better.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 6th, 2016, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
On the subject of Shimmerwing...
How is a squad of one not a hero?

This may have been discussed here before, but I've only just peeked in.

~Z
Finally got around to fixing this typo.

Old December 20th, 2016, 08:10 PM

Newest update of my old cards

Bio: When the Marro invaded Ullar's land, they had no idea they would create one of their worst nightmare's. In defense of his land Ullar sent many of his troops, including vipers and the dragon king Charos. The battle was fierce but the marro got what they had come for. They captured several vipers and also managed to get some of the dragon king's blood. Back in their hive, hoping to create a new form of marro, they experimented on the vipers with a mixture of Charos' blood and their own pollutants. The result was not what they wanted. The vipers merged into one powerful creature. Unable to contain the creature it managed to escape the hive and return to Ullar's land, where it now serves Ullar as a faithful new Warlord.
Old December 20th, 2016, 09:00 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: My Customs:12/20/16 Mutate Warlord Updated

Mutate Warlord
That is a really cool backstory for this guy. He's pretty frightening head to head against heroes since his 5 attack can keep adding on wounds but it looks like he'll have some trouble with squads for his points. It would be a little dangerous if he could keep attacking even after he killed with Relentless Assault but it would give him a multiattack option to stand against squads a little better and try to earn his hefty price tag. He can only attack so many times as is since he is a melee hero. Cool unit in any case.

Last edited by Ixe; December 22nd, 2016 at 10:25 AM.
Old December 21st, 2016, 08:43 AM

Thanks for the feedback @Ixe . I will give some thought and perhaps make it so he can keep attacking after a figure is destroyed.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 10:13 AM

Ok decided to make a slight alteration to the Mutate Warlord, thanks to @Ixe for the recomendation.
Old November 9th, 2017, 10:47 PM

Re: My Customs:12/22/16 Mutate Warlord ReUpdated

Just a quick note here. Updated the first page images. Had to reupload my images due to the whole photo bucket thing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards