Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 12th, 2013, 02:10 PM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3V and SoV inclusive factions ~MAJOR REFORMAT IN PROGRE

Agents : you say they need Flagbearer, but they need a general

Dwarves : I feel Mok cannot be a General, as he is used as mount by dwarves. I see him more as Special Troops. On the other hand, Mogrimm has a power nammed "Commander Strike", I always pictured him as being the dwarves leaders.

Berserk : you could add Jotun to the berserks as Special Troops. He bonds with the dreadgull, and his clothes looks like they're from Highland, like the MacDirk

great project !

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs