Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 7th, 2012, 01:30 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Dallas Area "Official" Tournament structure

so is there going to be an event on the 21st? Those invited are not signing up for my event I'm running. Is there just not a lot of interest on this date?

Heroscape is back! WOOOOO!
Old July 7th, 2012, 11:21 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
so is there going to be an event on the 21st? Those invited are not signing up for my event I'm running. Is there just not a lot of interest on this date?
I think that a summer event just isn't working out with a bunch of people's schedules. It looks like we won't be able to get one going this month.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old August 5th, 2012, 03:11 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I've heard that there are Tournaments in the Dallas area "all the time" but I never see them on Heroscapers. How do I find them?

Also, does anyone know of an event on Labor Day weekend in the Dallas area?

Thanks.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 5th, 2012, 03:35 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

"all the time" used to be every other month...now we are lucky to have an event once a quarter....sigh

Interest is waning for sure; we have had only 2 events so far this year.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old August 5th, 2012, 03:37 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
"all the time" used to be every other month...now we are lucky to have an event once a quarter....sigh

Interest is waning for sure; we have had only 2 events so far this year.
That's crazy. The Colorado group is having events about every-other-month, or more often.

Well, I would love to attend an event in the Dallas area, and I have a few friends that would probably also come, if the timing was right.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 12th, 2012, 02:03 PM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

At this point, it's likely that NHSD will be the next event down in Dallas. Trying to squeeze in another event between now and then will be difficult.

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old September 4th, 2012, 01:21 PM

I started the NHSD thread here:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...23#post1668423

Old October 31st, 2012, 03:43 PM

Hey guys, any interest in trying to squeeze in a "mini" tournament or event between Thanksgiving and Christmas?

It could be a small 8 man event (ala the full draft we did around the same time last year) or something larger if there was interest. I wouldn't mind running it. I'd be aiming for something like December 9th.

Old November 1st, 2012, 01:00 AM

Boodog knows what's in an order marker Boodog knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Hey guys, any interest in trying to squeeze in a "mini" tournament or event between Thanksgiving and Christmas?

It could be a small 8 man event (ala the full draft we did around the same time last year) or something larger if there was interest. I wouldn't mind running it. I'd be aiming for something like December 9th.
I'd be interested.

DUNESCAPE

The spice must flow!
Old November 2nd, 2012, 07:07 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm in!

BroInLaw may be in as well. Rym said he'd like to go. I had a blast last time - it felt like draft day on The League. Can't wat!

Doopa is Polish for awesome.

Last edited by DrLivingston; November 2nd, 2012 at 07:08 PM. Reason: What comes after trifecta? Quatrawesome?
Old November 2nd, 2012, 07:22 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd attend.

Heroscape is back! WOOOOO!
Old November 7th, 2012, 07:16 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Depending on the date, I'd be in. MOP's, maybe?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events