Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old April 21st, 2010, 03:34 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
CMD Regrouping *IMPORTANT!*

NOTE: If anyone who is interested in comic customs would like to join CMD, just contact me or post here. Check pages 2 and 3 of the Comic Customs board for other CMD threads.

I know that CMD has been a little off the hook lately, and we have'nt been amking any significant progress. I would like to get moving again and start fresh. We can all ignore our other threads, we can just start Kid Flash over again. We will keep all of our finalized units, but the units in the platesting phase and what not we will re-do. I had started posting posting a whole process, and got halfway through, but somehow it got deleted. So I'll cut it short and get in-depth later. I would like some feedback on this lightly detailed process:
CMD Process
Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

I will get in more detail later, and will have a playtesting sheet soon, so tell me what you think of this process.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Last edited by Scapemage; April 21st, 2010 at 05:13 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2010, 02:48 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: CMD Regrouping *IMPORTANT!*

OK ... so other than noting a copycatting of the Ala Carte process for C3G, should I take anything else from this thread? Are you requesting I lock the other CMD threads? Is that something the other CMD guys are on board with? I know people (Badgermaniac) dislike it when you guys have too many threads going at once here.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 22nd, 2010, 08:02 AM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Fine, as of now, CMD is no more!

Old April 22nd, 2010, 08:24 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Huh ?! How did you go from a whole, new revamped process to cancelling the project in just over 16 hours?
Old April 22nd, 2010, 08:46 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I am still trying to figure out why the heck you changed your program without consulting any of your members... now you are just firing the whole project! Dude...

Btw, I can only imagine where the new rule ideas came from. Seriously though, that has been the biggest thing that has pissed me off about your CMD thing is it has been a parody of C3G in every way, from our rules, to our titles, and even in our name...

Personally I would be very happy if you were to stop the whole "CMD will prevail" bit, and just keep working with us over in C3G. You are a valued asset and quite frankly a model Ally. However, canceling a group project like this without the groups input (all 3 of you), is a little low and a very arrogant move. You really gotta work on your social skills and your impulsive decision making a bit more than this.

Last edited by Griffin; April 22nd, 2010 at 09:12 AM.
Old April 22nd, 2010, 01:53 PM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!

Honestly, I was a little shocked when I saw you trying to restart this thing because it really looked like you had abandoned this to work for C3G. The whole reason I backed you on this endevour in the first place was to try to help you work out a number of kinks I saw present in your style as well as maybe using it as a stepping stone to further my own comic custom abilities in a smaller group setting. Unfortunately enough, that not only backfired severely on me (guilty by association) but, in my view has been a serious hinderance in trying to be taken seriously in the community as a well. Granted, some of my own actions have played a part in this, but first impressions do tend to be the only impressions people have.
Now, as I have stated time and time again, I truly respect C3G and the work they do. Given the opportunity, I'd love to be able to assist them in any way I can. And if you want to throw in with them, that's fine with me. It seems to me, that's kinda what you were aiming for in the first place. Good luck with whatever you decide to do in either case.
As far as I'm concerned, between UCS, Project Pokemon, my upcoming schooling (back to college for me) and my younguns, I think my plate is full up. I hate that you are giving up, but we all do what we must. Besides, with the direction this was headed, without consistent leadership and teamwork, we were not going to win the good fight anytime soon.
That being said, I officially resign from CMD, and I wish you the best of luck in the future.
Thanks,
Wulfhunter667

BTW, Taeble, dude, it was an honor to work with you, however briefly, and I sincerely hope we might be able to collaborate in the future.
Old April 22nd, 2010, 03:38 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yipes. Didn't mean to make a stir. Just wondering which threads you wanted to keep open.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 22nd, 2010, 05:09 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yipes. Didn't mean to make a stir. Just wondering which threads you wanted to keep open.
I just hope this doesn't come off as a corporate buy out ... cause I kinda feel that way and it wasn't anything we did.
Old April 22nd, 2010, 05:29 PM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I just hope this doesn't come off as a corporate buy out ... cause I kinda feel that way and it wasn't anything we did.
I think it was becoming obvious that SM was more into what C3G was doing than what he was doing here. That's why I have resigned. Not because of anything C3G may or may not have done. This group doesn't seem to have a general purpose or direction. I made my best effort to help, and, as is the way of the world, it failed.
But that's ok. I, personally, have already pulled up my bootstraps and moved on to new things. I hope SM and Taeble can understand, I am not giving up, just giving in. Come check out what I am doing if you like, or not. I will be keeping up with C3G, like everyone else. And maybe, somewhere down the line, we can all meet in the middle.
Thanks,
Wulfhunter667
Old April 22nd, 2010, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I am still trying to figure out why the heck you changed your program without consulting any of your members... now you are just firing the whole project! Dude...

Btw, I can only imagine where the new rule ideas came from. Seriously though, that has been the biggest thing that has pissed me off about your CMD thing is it has been a parody of C3G in every way, from our rules, to our titles, and even in our name...

Personally I would be very happy if you were to stop the whole "CMD will prevail" bit, and just keep working with us over in C3G. You are a valued asset and quite frankly a model Ally. However, canceling a group project like this without the groups input (all 3 of you), is a little low and a very arrogant move. You really gotta work on your social skills and your impulsive decision making a bit more than this.
That's why I wanted to stop it. I don't really need this project anymore. If Wulfhunter wats to take over, that's fine

Old April 22nd, 2010, 09:40 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
That's why I wanted to stop it. I don't really need this project anymore.
Just thinking out loud here, but maybe that is why the group never gained any traction. When a "project" is about fulfilling your needs as opposed to fulfilling the group needs, it is going to be hard to recruit consistent help. Just something to think about.
Old April 22nd, 2010, 10:21 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Badger makes an excellent point...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations